Thread: MAJOR Glitch with the Crystal Hatchery Habitat

MAJOR Glitch with the Crystal Hatchery Habitat

I just purchased the Crystal Hatchery habitat, and temporary placed my EPIC dragons in it. Once they?re in the habitat, it reduces their size to look like juvenile size dragons instead of remaining in EPIC form. I would like Kooky or another moderator to plz look into this, because it?s definitely a glitch, and a waste of 300 gold to buy this habitat, if your Epic dragons would look like juvenile size dragons.

Update.. I was just told by one of the moderators that this habitat is a fountain of youth, which will keep your dragons in their smallest form, even if they?re EPIC. I wish I would have known that before I purchased it. It requires soo much good to get some dragons to their epic form, only for them to still look like juvenile dragons.. NOT WORTH 300 gold(IMO), especially when you have dragons that look amazing once they?re EPIC...
    Last edited by divanightclub; 06-21-18 at 12:10 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This habitat is a fountain of youth habitat. Dragons placed in the habitat will display the Dragon at a younger stage. Some players think the other stages of the Dragons are cuter/prettier so this allows them to receive the benefit of the level while displaying them at other stages.

The Honorable Panda
    Closing due to being a duplicate question.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1522449
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request