Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/21: Seafoam Serenade event | goals in post 2

Part 3|

So what's this?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3BE73494-7DFA-4B13-BF6C-8D187AFABE15.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	142.5 KB 
ID:	45116

Is that supposed to be Siren not Slren?

And that sea turtle drops from the Oasis Pond....great now I wait!
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-21-18 at 12:55 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Can’t you change the Mysterious Mermaid Chest limited time goals to 24hrs to give everyone a fair chance, please?
    There’s only 12 hours left, but I, like many other players, will be asleep for most of those hours.

Farm Supplier
    I got a fish bubble from a chest 😁

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    How many otters is everyone raising? I have 21 so far including the one we got as a gift. Wondering if that will be enough.
    I have 21 too! I got four Fins from 21. I think it's more than enough for me, because I can play pretty often in the afternoon. I'm thinking these are like the things we usually collect from chickens - like the witch toys in the toy challenge, or the pink tassels in the koi pond one. Need 4 for level 2, 6 for level 3 ... 44 in total.

Guys, be careful with asking your neighbors for keys, as you can only ask each of them once.

I've made a mistake of sending out requests to all my neighbors and am stuck now on second goal. I would greatly appreciate if you could add me (AgnesLolik2) and help me out. I am responding to all requests.

I have to caution on asking your neighbors too because it tells you the third time to request from 10 neighbors and I had already sent out a mass request on the first time so now I am unable to request anything from my neighbors until tomorrow so I will not be able to complete this goal. I think that’s something S8 should’ve advised us about

***UPDATE***
    It appears that as your request comes in from the original time it was requested, it will count towards the 10 that are needed so it’s okay to make a mass request
    Last edited by gamesipad; 06-21-18 at 01:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    My poor little gift otter is otterly confused - he keeps offering me normal fish and fur... He seems to be unaware there are such creatures as fae fins... Now hoping I did a better job training the ones I raised myself. XD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesipad View Post
    I have to caution on asking your neighbors too because it tells you the third time to request from 10 neighbors and I had already sent out a mass request on the first time so now I am unable to request anything from my neighbors until tomorrow so I will not be able to complete this goal. I think that?s something S8 should?ve advised us about
    I think your previous requests will work. I hope so anyway.
    Can S8 confirm?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AgnesLolik2 View Post
    Guys, be careful with asking your neighbors for keys, as you can only ask each of them once.

I've made a mistake of sending out requests to all my neighbors and am stuck now on second goal. I would greatly appreciate if you could add me (AgnesLolik2) and help me out. I am responding to all requests.
    I sent all mine in the first round, and within minutes, I had completed the first two goals. You have a max of 20, and I think they just keep rolling in until you get to 20. I'm up to 7/10 for the third round.

Rhino Keeper
    I like this event, it will probably grow tedious very fast, but the otters are cute, the pond is pretty and the mermaid grotto will be nice as well.

The weekday warrior was useless, of course. Well may be not if you are in need of basic stuff, but I didn't participate though I could have (had half a day off from work).

Thanks for the heads up on the otters. I was pretty peeved when I didn't get fae fins after a half an hour wait. Having some more will definitely help. I don't have the time (or the tenacety) to login every half an hour for the next fourteen days.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast