Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/21: Seafoam Serenade event | goals in post 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    could some kind person take a pic of the rest of the below screen? (hit the ? on quest progression page.) It doesn't scroll down for some types of cell phones, including mine.
    Attachment 45107
    Here ya go:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29541464-5B28-4C64-881D-C1B2E98B3AA8.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	132.0 KB 
ID:	45111

I did the rest of the Levels too just in case not everyone remembers the drops:

Name:	28CEB394-70A3-43B3-A92B-6687B5C785B7.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	45115
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

could some kind person take a pic of the rest of the below screen? (hit the ? on quest progression page.) It doesn't scroll down for some types of cell phones, including mine.
    Attachment 45107
    Here you go!

Name:	upload.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	45112Click image for larger version. 

Name:	upload-1.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	45113Click image for larger version. 

Name:	upload-2.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	45114

Fashion Designer
    @Sandybellee Doing better than me, I answer requests and then I request from that neighbor, not a single response. :sadface: EDIT2: kind people have responded - THANKS! Apparently it takes a while for these to be credited. Stay calm and don't send too many requests.

NOTE: THERE IS A 4-HOUR ADVENTURE RELATED TO THIS QUEST. I don't have access to it yet but it's on the castle list. Requires 1 Golden Egg plus 5 Nectar? (from jellybloom) plus another obscured thing. Keep in mind.

Remember not to try to get things until the quest tells you - ponds may not respond, for example.

EDIT1:
    @meme1098 and SgtBeebo - thank you very much!!
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 06-21-18 at 12:50 PM. Reason: added thanks for screenies

Rhino Keeper
    @Sandybellee Doing better than me, I answer requests and then I request from that neighbor, not a single response. :sadface:

NOTE: THERE IS A 4-HOUR ADVENTURE RELATED TO THIS QUEST. I don't have access to it yet but it's on the castle list. Requires 1 Golden Egg plus 5 Nectar? (from jellybloom) plus another obscured thing. Keep in mind.

Remember not to try to get things until the quest tells you - ponds may not respond, for example.

EDIT:
    Invite sent. I've received and responded to quite a few already.

Executive Chef
    I sent you an invite. Add me and send a request and I will send you a key as soon as the request arrives!

@Sandybellee Doing better than me, I answer requests and then I request from that neighbor, not a single response. :sadface:

EDIT:

Fashion Designer
    Do we have a bug? I can’t upgrade Grotto? Have closed twice.

Executive Chef
    How many otters is everyone raising? I have 21 so far including the one we got as a gift. Wondering if that will be enough.

Fashion Designer
    DO NOT send out too many request for the first one. Only send to your quickest 3-5 neighbours.

After you get the 3 keys, you need to make another request to get 7 more keys.

Nevermind. It's the same key, so disregard what I just typed.

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Do we have a bug? I can’t upgrade Grotto? Have closed twice.
    Have you composed all three of the mermaid songs yet? You should be able to upgrade once those goals are completed.

Fashion Designer
    Due to SpiritWind0 possibly not being available right now, I'm starting a Goals list here. I will keep editing this rather than making new posts. People who post will be credited.

Goal 1.
    Place the Mermaid Grotto 0/1 (buy in Market for 1200 coins. limit 1)
    Find the Siren's Song 0/1. (chop jellybloom. buy many in Market 2000 coins; gem type also available.)
    Collect Mermaid Shells 0/1 (Mermaid Grotto. This is a one-off instant collection - timer is 2 hours. Drops per collection increase with upgrades, as usual for this type of event.)
    Reward: 1 Otter

Goal 2.
    Catch a Sea Crab 0/2. (red mushroom circles)
    Catch a Fae Fin 0/2. (otters. buy in market 1000 coins. MULTIPLE definitely recommended; 30-minute interval!)
    Find the Siren's Song 0/5. (chop jellybloom. buy *many* of this consumable in Market for 2000 coins; gem type also available.)
    Compose Crab De Lune. (Workshop. 30 minutes.)
    Reward 100 coins, 10xp.

Reward somewhere in here: unlock shows a green seashell, symbolizing Allegra.
    In dialogue you attempt to talk to Allegra but she does not answer. I think we all know where this is going.

SIDE QUEST OPTIONAL - 12 hours
    1. Ask neighbors for the Ocean's Key 0/3 ASK (these take a little while to credit; don't panic.)
    2. Give Allegra the Ocean's Keys 0/3 GIVE (just click it)
    REWARD: You get a Mermaid Chest in your inventory. 1-chop random chance of crab walker, or less exciting things like shells, etc. Posts also report getting Fish bubbles.
    3. Ask neighbors for the Ocean's Key 0/7 ASK (There is a limit of 20 requests per day; I don't know if it applies to different asks. Be judicious.) EDIT: Some posts say the responses were cumulative into next request.
    4. Give Allegra the Ocean's Keys 0/7 GIVE.
    REWARD: A second chest.
    5. Ask neighbors for the Ocean's Key 0/10 ASK
    6. Give Allegra the Ocean's Keys 0/10 GIVE.
    REWARD: A third chest.

Goal 3.
    Catch a Sea Snails 0/5 (rock outcropping)
    Catch a Sea Turtle 0/1 (buy Oasis Pond from market, 3,000 coins. Limit 1. SIX HOUR TIMER OUCH.)
    Find the Siren's Song 0/5 (jellybloom again)
    Compose Sea Snail Sonata (workshop, 2 hours)

PER FORUM USER daylily9:
    3rd song:
    - 2 reef sharks from skunkupines
    - 1 Tide Horse from sparkling mines
    - 10 Siren's Song from jellybloom bush

CASTLE ADVENTURE, 4 HOURS. Requires 5 Jellybloom Nectar (from jellyblooms), 1 Golden Egg (standard type) and 5 tridents drop from Merfolk Warriors spawned by Ponds. Jellybloom Nectar is not listed on the items list for upgrading the Grotto; just used for Adventure, apparently.

Thanks to meme1098, Inachis2V, CharlieGirl9, hagypagy, daylily9

Final - SpiritWind0's top post supercedes this.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 06-22-18 at 03:53 AM. Reason: final

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast