Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/21: Seafoam Serenade event | goals in post 2

Rhino Keeper
    The adventure didn't give much this time, just a snail, a sea crab and a fae fin. In both kingdoms. At this rate I'm not going to make it...I need 18 turtles, with less than 11 days to go, so ideally I would need to get 2 a day. Second adventure today gave the same 3 items.

Today I got the chests without any problems and I got a walking crab in my main kingdom So this event is a succes for me already.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    O.K. Got impatient and spent 140 gems for last upgrade. Shows it completed, but when I hit upgrade, Grotto shows I still need four for upgrade! Help! 400 gems in Grotto! Anybody else had a problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    The adventure didn't give much this time, just a snail, a sea crab and a fae fin. In both kingdoms. At this rate I'm not going to make it...I need 18 turtles, with less than 11 days to go, so ideally I would need to get 2 a day. Second adventure today gave the same 3 items.

Today I got the chests without any problems and I got a walking crab in my main kingdom So this event is a succes for me already.
    I did 2 adventures today also, with the same results.

Rhino Keeper
    My first 2 adventures gave me sea turtles the last 4 have been just snail, sea crab and fae fin. my oasis pond is only giving me a sea turtle every 3 or 4 hits. Also I spent 200 gems on the deep diving otter and he has not given me anything but regular fish. I would think he would be programed to give more valuable items since we are spending gems on him. I have played this game for over 5 years and have taken a few breaks but I always come back. I figure I will play the events to see what I get but try not to stress too much. That being said though I do feel like S8 is not being fair.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Closed and book still shows complete, but Grotto says I need 4more sonatas. Or 400 gems?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Closed and book still shows complete, but Grotto says I need 4more sonatas. Or 400 gems?
    If I'm understanding the situation, it sounds like you spent gems to skip completing the goal in your goal book. If this is the case, then you will have completed the goal and received the rewards for it, however that does not auto-complete the building itself. Unfortunately, if you spent the gems to upgrade the building itself then it would have both completed the building and checked off the corresponding goal.

For example, if I skip the goal to craft 5 Rondo Alla Tide in my book, that goal would complete but it would not give me the 5 Rondo Alla tide. If I were to open the upgrade screen on the Grotto and spend gems to buy the 5 Rondo Alla Tide then it would give me the 5 items and check off that goal in my goal book.

Unfortunately I don't think there is any way to undo what you have done other than perhaps opening a ticket with s8 and explaining what happened. They might be able to help you out in some way. Hope this helps you in future goals.

Fashion Designer
    This was the last upgrade. The book says upgrade, but when I hit it the screen looks like I’ve hit the thing that makes the things disappear, like watering cans, then when I hit the Grotto they all reappear. So no reward as that was the last and I would get the crowns.

Rhino Keeper
    PLEASE S8
    can we get more expansions in the sea area!!??
    you can fit a minimum of 5 more over there....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    3rd indi-price called Mermaid Fountain, Size 2*2, ANIMATED, Collectiontime 10min, Drops Water, Fuzzy moss, guess all Kinds of Fish

4th indi-price at 450 ...
    I confirm Official Name is "Mermaid Fountain" plus other info Chaotarch has stated.
    Got Water, Coins (black banner on Mermaid Scale)
    So yeah, it appears to drop like a Pond.

(p.s. how do you Notify people here? @ShibuyaCloth, +SpiritWind0, what?)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    @Lavenderdale, No need for special notifications - You post and we read! I read every post across the CS forum.

Prize info updated in post 1.

@fish63, if you contact Support and they can check your account for you.