Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/21: Seafoam Serenade event | goals in post 2

This one is too much for me... the similar events in the past took such a heavy investment the first four or five days to level up ASAP and I haven’t had that time, even to bank everything but turtles. I am trying to limit myself to 3 check ins a day, with a max of 20 min at a time but preferably less.

If we had the WW back it’d be a different story, but without it I am clocking out once I get to L3 and hoping I get to 400 by the final day so I can earn the crowns from the community prize.

I do like the ask-neighbor chests. I’ve gotten between 2 and 12 shells from that chest. If I can just send out requests in the morning and get an extra 15ish crowns a day, maybe I can make it.

3rd indi-price called Mermaid Fountain, Size 2*2, ANIMATED, Collectiontime 10min, Drops Water, Fuzzy moss, guess all Kinds of Fish

4th indi-price at 450 ...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    The Tradesman : I bought him with crowns, and also the building ( the Trade Post ) and the animal ( Traveling Raven ).
    I'll try to send you a picture.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	45290
    I'm not sure the picture is OK, let me know how it looks like for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Hey the turtle is not a guaranteed drop from oasis pond wait for 6 hours and you still don't get it... so this is the new bottleneck
    I just found this out too... I thought that they had been listening to my feedback that the 12 hour on Ivy just slowed things down, so now we get a 6 hour timer but not a guaranteed drop. I don't mind working hard but hate wasting my time. This game as a whole, not just this event is very much becoming a waste of my time. It is just not fun anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    The Tradesman : I bought him with crowns, and also the building ( the Trade Post ) and the animal ( Traveling Raven ).
    I'll try to send you a picture.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	45290
    I'm not sure the picture is OK, let me know how it looks like for you.
    Picture is good. 😇

I have a hint that will help you get your keys easier. If you are like me you have a lot of neighbors, and don't always know who is active. What i do is wait to see who has requested a key from me, then I write them down, and ask them in reply. All this while waiting for mr crabby walker to drop from the chest i named spongebob.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Turtles, on the other hand and almost non-existent. I just hope things will turn around over the course of the fortnight, and I'll get my share of turtles so someone else can have the skunks!
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I just found this out too... I thought that they had been listening to my feedback that the 12 hour on Ivy just slowed things down, so now we get a 6 hour timer but not a guaranteed drop.
    If you've been chopping jellyblooms hopefully you've gotten enough tubes of whatever to send an Adventure. I have gotten a turtle 2 of the 3 I've sent. I have a couple golden eggs left. But my oasis pond has been mostly cooperative. Sparkling mines less so, but often enough.

The worst thing for me was spending 24 hours in Dire Boar hell due to pursuing a Troll Tribe goal, lol. EVERYTHING spawned a Dire Boar - even the tablet of tabernum, lol. Fighting 8 boars to get ONE merfolk to appear was fun at 40 energy. Luckily the quest eased off. Whew.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    I have a hint that will help you get your keys easier. If you are like me you have a lot of neighbors, and don't always know who is active. What i do is wait to see who has requested a key from me, then I write them down, and ask them in reply. All this while waiting for mr crabby walker to drop from the chest i named spongebob.
    This method I used yesterday.. all good until last response. Mine doesn't register and stays 9/10.
    Used different method today.. sent 50 requests all at once at beginning of goal. 3 hours later all came in.. first and second Treasure completed but the last is still 9/10.. stuck.
    Each time to unstick this last goal I send *only one* to Stormie.. after an hour it completes.. but where did all the other requests go to? 3 + 7 + 10 = 20.. this should be allowed but there are issues.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    What I do is visit each one before granting the key, then those names end up and the very bottom of your neighbor list.... instead of writing them down, when you are ready to send your requests just start at the bottom of the list and work your way upward.
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    Just got last snail necessary to make last sea snail sonata necessary to level up. Feel like I won the lottery! ��