Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/21: Seafoam Serenade event | goals in post 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    To say I?m annoyed doesn?t even begin to convey my frustration....I have not gotten sea turtle either ...once in last 2 days. skunkupines are becoming non existent. And as for treasure chests, I?ve received 1 bubble fish since beginning and nothing else but nautical shell. I?m not sure we are all playing the same game.
    Same here! I just came to the forum to see if it was just me. This is ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I would think so since it's related to the community event (gathering the shells) and a separate goal from upgrading the Grotto.
    Thanks - that makes sense

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    2 days now I did not get a green turtle
    I have collected 11 so far, three from adventures. I have collected from the oasis 16 times (three times a day), so I'm getting a turtle 50% of the time. Without the adventures, I wouldn't be able to finish. I spend all my spare energy chopping to get the nectar for adventures. Thank goodness I have a blessing of alicorns. The first page says the drop rate is 66% (and that's the rate you would need in order to finish, without missing a collection if you don't do adventures), but that's definitely not my experience.
    We are about 40% of the way through the event (timewise), and I'm half way through finishing, so I don't think I'll have any trouble getting everything in time, but I couldn't do it without my alicorns.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm doing quite alright in my first kingdom (I think). I need 3 more snail sonatas to upgrade to level 5. In my second kingdom I'm a day behind and I stlll haven't found Crabby

I'm not getting al the neighbor requests in in my first kingdom, not today at least. Stuck at 5/10 for the last chest. Fortunately I have Crabby walking around this kingdom already. So I'm not stressing out about it. I/m at 147/760 in kingdom #1 and 159/760 in kingdom #2.
    Last edited by Andro45; 06-27-18 at 03:27 AM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Second drop from the Merfolk Warrior is again 75 coins and 1XP

Rhino Keeper
    Just chopped 6 jellyblooms and got 2 nectar - 120 energy for 2 nectar ridiculous

Farm Supplier
    I see I'm not the only one not getting anything from my pond, turtles have all but disappeared! Also, skunkupines seem to have gone into hibernation!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    I see I'm not the only one not getting anything from my pond, turtles have all but disappeared! Also, skunkupines seem to have gone into hibernation!
    My pond is also not attracting turtles. I did 4 adventures and did not get a turtle or sea horse so I won't be doing anymore. I'm approaching the required on everything else except the fae fin (I don't have a raft of otters, only 3) so don't want any extras. I do think it's going to be the turtle that does me in. I need 8 in less than 8 days plus the 2 hours to make the shell thing.

I have gotten my skunks through chopping for music, about 1 skunk per 2.5 jelly blooms. I will need to find them somewhere else though, because I only need 70 more music but 6 more sharks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    ^ If you don't mind using land just to the left of the designated Mermaid expansion with an aquatic theme, it's still close to the ocean, so I think it suits all the Mermaid and water stuff. And you could make it as big as you want and fit what you like. I see some people use those 4 expansions as a sort of Alicorn pasture instead. Probably because they are afraid of Gem traps.

At first I thought the Fish Bubble were weird, but they are kind of cute when you have several bobbing along together.
    Thanks for the suggestion but area just left of the Mermaid's expansion is FULL from long time ago! There're no new expansions there even if it's near to the coast as suggested.

It would be just perfect to keep all water-objects together, including ALL the deco Bubble Fish, new Mermaid's Musical Fountain, Mermaid's Oasis and Grotto instead of swiveling the game way left, then way right, risking game's black-outs.. just for necessary daily collections.

For the fact that these water/mermaid themes are definitely needed, even after that goal is finished, as very often required for the Elven's requests.. so just can't be stored, including Crafting Workshops, Castle, Tide Gate, Shipwreck, Oysters, Mermaids, Marmoseas, etc, etc, etc!

The items we have are far more! than the space in the plots that have been opened in this area. At the moment I have more Mermaid objects stored than any of the other themes on the board, which is a pity as so pretty, well designed and ALL useful collections. I'd love to expose them and keep them permenantly out.

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    PLEASE S8
    can we get more expansions in the sea area!!??
    you can fit a minimum of 5 more over there....
    I see I'm not the only player with this plea!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I suspect this will be the first one I don't finish for a long time. All those people complaining about Ivy have caused a much worse problem for me with the pond. I can basically the collected twice a day - before work and after, and there's no way I can get another 13 turtles in 8 days given the drop rate. I've had a few from adventures, but I'm reaching the point of not needing other things so chopping just for nectar, to send a adventure and get nothing but stuff I don't need is all a bit of a waste of energy.

I'll have to hope I can collect enough shells without.