Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/21: Seafoam Serenade event | goals in post 2

Rhino Keeper
    We are just past the half-way mark, and I just upgraded to level five, so I'm a little ahead of the game. I have made a total of 13 out of 22 of the green shells, which is the only thing holding me up now.
    If you are still on level 4 and have made fewer than 2 (out of 5) of each shell towards this level, you may not finish at your current pace.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    We are just past the half-way mark, and I just upgraded to level five, so I'm a little ahead of the game. I have made a total of 13 out of 22 of the green shells, which is the only thing holding me up now.
    If you are still on level 4 and have made fewer than 2 (out of 5) of each shell towards this level, you may not finish at your current pace.
    I have also need 9 green shells but I am not as optimistic as you. 2 of the shells came from adventures which means only 11 shells have dropped in almost 8 days. At that rate of drops, I could easily not make it.

Rhino Keeper
    I am missing two turtles.. to finish.. and my chests have given me mostly shells .. so I am at 459... and have not spend any gems. ..

Btw. Low requirements needs six of each musical shell; green, blue-purple and orange

Fashion Designer
    i am still missing green and yellow fish colors. no crab either and I get every free chest. no deco from the warrior yet either. I'm thinking it would be foolish to buy the chests even at half off to "try" get the crab with my luck....

Executive Chef
    I see the mermaid chest just went on sale for 15 gems (1/2 price).
    We're already getting plenty of those in the daily quests, so dagnabbit, why can't the Jellybloom Tree go on sale for 1/2 price???
    I want one for a souvenir but I dunno about paying 40 gems just for a deco souvenir, hmm...

C'mon, S8 - FIRE SALE! 20 gems for the jelly tree so I can do the peanut-butter-jelly-time dance! Lol

Edit - ps ... if it was on SALE, I might even buy TWO! Ooooooooo! lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-28-18 at 01:28 PM. Reason: ps

Rhino Keeper
    I think out of all the stuff with this event, I am most disappointed with is the otters. Very, very lazy. Horrible drop ratio

Fashion Designer
    they should have white fish in bubbles then you could do an american flag display

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Just got out of hospital, missed two days of play. I’m on level five and have 272 shells ... will I be able to finish?!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Just got out of hospital, missed two days of play. I’m on level five and have 272 shells ... will I be able to finish?!
    oh i'm sure. I'm not that far ahead and i will easily make it