Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/21: Seafoam Serenade event | goals in post 2

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've just read the screens again for the Mysterious Mermaid Chest goals and it does say "Daily Goal". So this is good news! The fish bubbles are cute too - pic in post 1 if you've not seen them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    us in asia is even worse,the event starts at 2-3am. s8 doesnt care

anyone active pls add me jesslau9 (i know there's a add me thread)
    Thanks to SW and amazing neighbours I made the last 10 keys and I got 5 shells! Out of the 3 chests I got shells and a bubble fish which is cute but so not worth staying up to 1:30 a.m. Once again S8 has stressed people out for nothing what a complete waste of time.
    Although lovely to see what fab neighbours I have. I do like the otters, I’m keeping three as babies but am not going to stress out this event for a walker I’ll send to the town square. The energy crates would be welcome. I think I’ll be mainly concentrating on the other mermaid event. 48 more orange shells needed plus the mother load of silver. Best of luck to everyone playing for the final prize. I will be checking in regularly to respond to neighbours requests.

Rhino Keeper
    There is a definite glitch with the keys. I’ve been stuck on 9/10 for hours and my other 6 accounts did not even receive a request. This is very strange to me. And now I keep trying to send another request and it says I already sent it, which of course is very frustrating.
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    There is a definite glitch with the keys. I’ve been stuck on 9/10 for hours and my other 6 accounts did not even receive a request. This is very strange to me. And now I keep trying to send another request and it says I already sent it, which of course is very frustrating.
    Same here. I’m certain my neighbors would have helped.

Rhino Keeper
    I won’t make the third key collection, but it’s nice to have got a couple of bonus chests with shells, and nice that the neighbour requests are an optional / bonus part of the event, rather than a requirement. And I love otters; happy to have a whole raft of adults and babies!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    My requests will probably come in too late. There should be a way to see if your neighbors are in the same kinda time zone as you are.
    C?est lavie I guess. There def shouldn?t be such a small cap on how many we can send out
    There is a way.. but only in Forum where you personally can fill in your 'Settings' stating time, LOCATION. Our other info appears automatically.

On 'Walls' it could be an idea to add your country's Flag as now all are available in the emojies.. but of value only to those who's device can read them and would cost 10 gems to update.

Then of course the old way.. meeting your nbrs and asking where they're from and keeping a list.
    The reason why I ask new nbrs to post my wall when adding my id from our forum side info! I don't mind helping whoever's in need.. and stating your location on my wall helps me as well to keep my list updated.
    So 'viceversa' the favor.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Hey the turtle is not a guaranteed drop from oasis pond wait for 6 hours and you still don't get it... so this is the new bottleneck
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Fashion Designer
    Good news. The new S8 day just started and the mysterious chest goal returned with a 24 hour timer. I had one key left over, sent to Stormy when I needed just one more and apparently one came in before Stormy responded.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes this is great. This adds a fun component to this event. Didn't get my last key so I was able to get through goals 1 and 2 is 10 seconds. Should be right for this last 10! And I got another lovely bubble fish.

i have a question,if i wanna ask for keys could i ask all my neighbours just once at the beginning or do i have to ask some of them when i wanna get 3 keys,then another part of them when i wanna get 7 and the last part to get 10 keys?
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast