Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Castle Story 6/21: Seafoam Serenade event | goals in post 2

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    For those who got the crab, did you actually see him drop or can you not tell at all until you look in the Town Square?
    I didn't see anything at all. The only way I knew was because I'm in the habit of checking the inventory (and Town Hall) after each chest because my game doesn't always have the graphics for event items loaded and I often see nothing even when I get event drops.

Fashion Designer
    Oh well, I must have been seeing things..... didn't get the crab and I chopped my last chest. I won't buy any so it looks like he will miss out on living in my kingdom.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    I didn?t see him drop and I had been checking Town Square, but thought he would be by the tradesman. Finally clicked on the other side and he was there already checked and finally found him hidden in some trees! Have no idea how long I had him!

Executive Chef
    I didn?t get the crab, but I did complete the collection of fish bubbles, fully upgraded the Mermaid Grotto and got another walker, so I?m happy about that.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    For those who got the crab, did you actually see him drop or can you not tell at all until you look in the Town Square?
    I saw him drop. I had to go to town square to check him in tho

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I didn?t get the crab, but I did complete the collection of fish bubbles, fully upgraded the Mermaid Grotto and got another walker, so I?m happy about that.

I didn't get the crab either
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    I didn't get the crab either
    42 chests & no crab here either! So for quite a few players it appears there was 0% chance of getting the crab. 😠
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I was one of the lucky people, I got Crabby and Allegra and all six different fish bubbles in both my kingdoms. Though I had a hard time believing I would get Crabby in my second kingdom. I just got him from the last chest on tuesday.

I must say this event was nice, S8 wasn't stingy this time, I liked the chests every day so they kept me happy (and it didn't cost S8 anything).
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Why don't you put here the survey results of event? This is interesting)

Rhino Keeper
    Sad to say that I was not lucky enough to get the Citizen Crab. He is so unique and adorable, and it was so disappointing to try so hard and not receive him. I hope S8 will please consider offering him in the Market (for gems or coins) or in the Town Square Store (for crowns)!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041