Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/21: Seafoam Serenade event | goals in post 2

Actually I never disliked Ivy - sure she was just 2 times a day but first of all I knew it was programmed that I have time to finish the event for as long as it would take to get everything from Ivy (some events were so less stressful as I knew: six Ivy collections to go... Great Im just on time) and second it was a guaranteed drop... I never understood why so many complained and now it?s much worse -.- I hate the turle and I always forget to click on things over the day so that makes only two visits per day for me

Fashion Designer
    WHOO HOO! Adventure brought back one of each, including turtle, seahorse, and shark. Remember the flash screen can only show 3 at a time, so there may be more on the second page.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Actually I never disliked Ivy - sure she was just 2 times a day but first of all I knew it was programmed that I have time to finish the event for as long as it would take to get everything from Ivy (some events were so less stressful as I knew: six Ivy collections to go... Great Im just on time) and second it was a guaranteed drop... I never understood why so many complained and now it?s much worse -.- I hate the turle and I always forget to click on things over the day so that makes only two visits per day for me
    This is me, with the added complication that most days I can't log in from work, so that a collection before work and a collection after. Without a guaranteed drop, this is much, much worse.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    The skunks spawn from chopping the jellybloom-whatever. They turn up less often than the test tubes (need 5 for castle adventure) but enough to get two plus enough siren pages for the round.

Of course, I could just be getting lucky.
    i have been chopping the jellybloom thing since we do need a lot of the musicsheets, they rarely spawn for me. eeks
    i went on three adventures so far, stuck on 4 test tubes forever.

now I've just upgrade to level 4. so calculating, to level up to 6 from level 4, we need 26 skunks & and 13 turtles ?

if i get 2 turtles a day, that's 6.5 days.... i got 3 chances a day.. i think it is not too bad

Executive Chef
    S8 really are trying to slow down the higher level players aren?t they, apart from the sheet music and turtles i think I?ve got all I need for the songs, but I?m really not liking the cap of 99 on the sheet music, I don?t like wasting energy just trying to get the jellybloom nectar.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The Adventure drops all 6 goodies. I got a Turtle.
    Four adventures and no turtles

Not only that, this morning when I cleared the oasis pool, turtle dropped but game reset and then no turtle... worst luck
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Nightclub Owner
    Anyone happen to know what the Merfolk Warrior pet drops? Naturally, I wanna buy it so bad but not knowing what it drops makes me rather nervous. Is it gonna be like the Toy Thief and drop the floating Fish Bubbles or something else?

EDIT: My Deep Diving Otter dropped an Ocean Reef tonight if someone wants to add that to his drop list.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-25-18 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Anyone happen to know what the Merfolk Warrior pet drops? Naturally, I wanna buy it so bad but not knowing what it drops makes me rather nervous. Is it gonna be like the Toy Thief and drop the floating Fish Bubbles or something else?

EDIT: My Deep Diving Otter dropped an Ocean Reef tonight if someone wants to add that to his drop list.
    Where is the Merfolk warrior pet offered? And how much does it cost? I don’t see it anywhere and FOMO is real.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Where is the Merfolk warrior pet offered? And how much does it cost? I don’t see it anywhere and FOMO is real.
    I have it on offer in a bundle:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000663.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	45316

I'm trying to be more responsible and choosy with my purchases but my finger is getting super itchy to purchase him. I've only held out this long because I have no idea what he drops and I don't need any of the other items. So I'm really only purchasing the pet and for 15 dollars I'd like to know what her offer, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I have it on offer in a bundle:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000663.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	45316

I'm trying to be more responsible and choosy with my purchases but my finger is getting super itchy to purchase him. I've only held out this long because I have no idea what he drops and I don't need any of the other items. So I'm really only purchasing the pet and for 15 dollars I'd like to know what her offer, ya know?
    Thanks! And I don’t blame you. I’d want to know the drops before spending that much as well.
    I do think they are cute and not at all as threatening as Allegra made them sound. Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending