Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/21: Seafoam Serenade event | goals in post 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Like former days.. my replies are stuck at 9 responses on the last Treasure.

1st part: sent 10 requests only 5 came back.. after 2hrs.
    2nd part: 2 were valid for 2nd Treasure. sent off another 25 and received the 5 missing (none from the first group + 1 from y'day's requests!)
    3rd part: received 9 from the second group.. ONE missing!

It's a mystery this request system.
    I've sent ONLY to nbrs who had immediately requested from me, so know they're playing and have listed all names with the intention of understanding more.. but I'm only more confused as no rule holds.
    I?m having the same problem,some show as having replied to the request,but no matter how many times I reboot my iPad they just don?t show up.
    Edit: I am now posting on neighbors walls to confirm that their request was sent Incase the same is happening to them.

Rhino Keeper
    Please, I need some help !

I'm block at level 2 because I get no Sea Turtle anymore for 4 collections.
    It can happen some time of course, I know the drop is not garantie, but 4 times in a row, this is one full day with nothing and for an event with time limited, this is not fair.

Do you have any idea what the problem is and how I could fix it ?
    Thanks for your answer.

PS : I had to spend 8 gems to get the Turtle and finish level 2 !
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 06-23-18 at 10:49 AM. Reason: PS added

Host(ess)
    I have had my treasure chest quest reset back to the beginning now 3 times. Nothing else seems to go back, so I don't think it is the game not registering and going back to previous save point. It is quite annoying as I have to re-ask my neighbours for the keys.

Goal 8:
    * Compose Crab De Lune 0/5 GO (skip 125 gems)
    * Compose Sea Snail Sonata 0/5 GO (skip 175 gems)
    * Compose Rondo Alla Tide 0/5 GO (skip 335 gems)
    * Gather merfolk tridents 0/4 GO (skip 160 gems) | drop from warriors who spawn from ponds. 10/10 hits to defeat.
    * Upgrade the Mermaid Grotto to Level 5 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, 40 Crowns

Goal 9:
    * Compose Crab De Lune 0/8 GO (skip 200 gems)
    * Compose Sea Snail Sonata 0/8 GO (skip 280 gems)
    * Compose Rondo Alla Tide 0/8 GO (skip 520 gems)
    * Upgrade the Mermaid Grotto to Level 6 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 30 xp, 100 Crowns
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 06-23-18 at 10:34 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to say the "we are not using Ivy's Hut" has, for me at least, worked out for the worse. A guaranteed drop every 12 hours with time to miss a couple of collections was a safer bet than a six hour collection that doesn't drop more than once every four collections.

Sigh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Like former days.. my replies are stuck at 9 responses on the last Treasure.

1st part: sent 10 requests only 5 came back.. after 2hrs.
    2nd part: 2 were valid for 2nd Treasure. sent off another 25 and received the 5 missing (none from the first group + 1 from y'day's requests!)
    3rd part: received 9 from the second group.. ONE missing!

It's a mystery this request system.
    I've sent ONLY to nbrs who had immediately requested from me, so know they're playing and have listed all names with the intention of understanding more.. but I'm only more confused as no rule holds.
    I posted this at 3:27pm.. It's now 10:54pm and I'm still at 9/10.. ONE MISSING! Whatever's the mystery in the requests system, it's surely not working how it should.
    I love this new daily addition of extra Treasure Chests offers.. just wished I could get it working. I've already tried all standard procedures over and over again. Nothing helps.

EDIT:

The Power of the Post striked again! At 11:00pm my LAST REQUEST was DELIVERED and Tresure Chest came in. This was a L--O--N--G delivery!!!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 06-23-18 at 02:24 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Sorry to say the "we are not using Ivy's Hut" has, for me at least, worked out for the worse. A guaranteed drop every 12 hours with time to miss a couple of collections was a safer bet than a six hour collection that doesn't drop more than once every four collections.

Sigh.
    I guess we should be careful what we wish for.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    The random drop of the turtle on a six hour timer is definitely worse than the guaranteed drop from Ivy at twelve hours. Since the pond is a new item, it could have been a guaranteed drop with either an 8, 10, or even 12 hour timer.

While my good neighbors have responded for each of the days, it does not seem that extra requests are going over to the next day as they have done in the past. My only carryover is the extra one I got from Stormie on the first day. Today I waited until about the 10th hour-10 am before I sent out the new requests. None of the extra requests had been answered. I have many neighbors to the east of me that usually would have responded. Sometime back there was a quest that changed and a step completed before 50 requests were needed. Just for fun, I sent out some 110 requests only on the first day and received all 50 on the third day without asking for anymore.

Fashion Designer
    I am also not happy about the turtle situation, Ivy’s guaranteed drop was much better, at least if you spent gems to speed her up you knew you would get something. I don’t seem to have had any problems with the requests thank goodness.

However there is something I am THRILLED about, the little citizen crab �� that appeared. Did he come from a chest? Whether I get to the end or not he made it worthwhile. He is so cute. With so much stuff in my kingdom I have to look for him, hope he likes his home, I will never send him to town square.

Rhino Keeper
    I adore the crab walker aswell!!