Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the stupidest thing you have ever done in DS

Quote Originally Posted by cng500 View Post
    I hear you and many others with this - It may be a stupid move - but I am very frustrated with S8 response on it. All other actions require a confirmation WHY would spending the hardest commodity to gain not also have to have the confirmation step. If S8 is watching - please take note - the patronizing conversation rebutt that they will allow one per lifetime reversal of lost gold via accidental or other purchase is just that - patronizing. Just because us players have put up with it is a negative facet to the game.
    So true! Hear, hear!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's the worst! After so many years, I'm pretty sure that's happened to all of us at some point. There's no worse feeling than the moment you remember, "Oh no! Wasn't the event in so-and-so meant to end soon?" before scrambling for your closest device, opening the game then seeing you missed it.

Between the possibility of forgetting and the fact that several events over the last year have had some major glitches on the final day (especially the last few hours) I always try to finish events half a to a full day before they're set to end. I realize it's not always possible with certain events but finishing early when possible has helped me avoid the issues often faced in those final hours such as: materials no longer dropping, mysteriously disappearing crafts, forgetting the deadline and the always awful occurrence of events ending prematurely.
    Very good tip! I'm busy and unorganized (a bad combo!) So the likelihood of me being able to do this is small. But I should definitely shoot for it, because those things do happen all the time. Actually, the glitches can work in your favor, if you forget or whatever. Because the blame is partly theirs, support is more likely to help you out. You can always ask, anyway...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123