Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the stupidest thing you have ever done in DS

Executive Chef

What is the stupidest thing you have ever done in DS

I have just sped up a fire dragon on my nest!!!! What was I thinking!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I tried to forget about it, but since you brought up the question...I accidentally speed up impruberries.

Yup, impruberries...out of all the foods, impruberries, I can't wait for 30 seconds....

Another stupid things I've done is purchasing I think a $2.99 Value Pack for Playful and never really use it...I heard it's a great fighter...but then S8 decides to bring it back for free in the leaderboard milestone...

Another one is purchasing Rainbow Sentinel for $15 Value Pack, and then they bring out Glasswing which is a ultra rare and same typing for free and also Neo Glasswing... (however, RS did do a great job before Glasswing was introduced, so I wasn't too heartbroken, he put up a good fight before his early retirement)

Lastly, spending maybe more than 300 golds on Mithrill to finish mining before he leaves the mine (was on vacation so no time to collect bombs or mine)...and not really use him since there was really no need...and once again they brought it back to the mine...for free...

So yea...most of the stuff I bought is pretty much down the drain since they just bring them back. So yup, haven't really buy jack afterward...
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Fashion Designer
    Speeding up impruberries! and I get upset when my fingers are faster than my phone and I accidentally speed up my regular Upgrapes farming.

My biggest upset was probably a community event way back in the winter. I was very busy with a work trip so I didn't have as much time to play, required a LOT of strategy but I was still surprised I didn't even have 2K close to the end of the time. What did I miss? Oh, I never brought out the point producing decoration....I ended up using gold to get over 2K to get the community prizes but I missed something like 300 "free" points from the decoration!

That was a comical series of events that included dropping my phone, fumbling to pick it up and somehow hitting the right spots, to include watching my thumb hit the confirmation button for buying coins while I was fumbling.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-21-18 at 10:17 AM. Reason: removed specific support details- see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    Using up my last island space and closing off the mine after repeatedly reading, don’t use your last island space or your mine will close. Yeah, smh. Sigh.

Nightclub Owner
    Well, just this morning during my first log in of the day I was still half asleep and nearly dropped my phone. Luckily I caught it before it landed in my coffee but once I righted the phone completely I realized I'd just wasted 250 gold on friggin' coins. COINS! Of which I already have over a billion and could not possibly need more. I just can't even with these games and the lack of a confirmation button. Makes me wanna pull out my hair.

Fashion Designer
    Using money to buy gold...that was a short term decision which was pretty stupid.

Fashion Designer

"What is the stupist thing you have ever done in DS?"

Hmmm... how much can I write?

* Trying to plant quickly but accidentally pay gold on a crop.

* Not knowing about Mining until I was level 77. (Bomb shaft opens level 45, Dynamite opens level 80)

* Press bingo task and start quest ... then realize that the bingo task didn't register.

* Accidentally clear foliage before using bingo task.

* When I started this game I sold all dragons that I didn't like. Months later I'm kicking myself because I needed Athletic and March Mayhem.

* Or I didn't bother with an event or tournament because I didn't like the dragons.

* Most recent, wasting so many speed boosts because I didn't know that you can't have more than 8 in inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Besides accidentally buying coins and food with gold, and accidentally selling dragons off the nest (playing while distracted and in a hurry)? I activate farming boosts and forget to harvest and replant! Also I forget to collect gold after 12 hours from my treasure habitat with 2 GPD. As my gold collection time progresses towards bedtime, I eventually end up falling asleep without collecting my 35 gold for the day. I've probably lost 500 gold doing this!
    Last edited by Ilsadrago; 06-26-18 at 12:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Despite previously vowing to never spend money on this game again, after many, many, many fails, I caved and bought $7 worth of gold to speed breed for the "common" Party Dragon. I needed it to continue that Tales, and I really, really wanted to be able to craft the Supreme Dragon with the Tales token. Spent all the gold on speed breeding, still didn't get a Party. It was a complete waste of time and money. It was so disappointing and absurd, and I was so angry, my play time has gone down considerably since that incident.

Even worse, afterwards I realized it would have cost less gold to just skip the tasks that required the Party Dragon. Had I done that, I would have been able to finish the Tales and get my Supreme.

Banned
    Mine was a huge mistake of trying to exit all these little pop ups and ended up buying silver coins, as if, i already had 2.5 billion so why would I need to buy more! Luckily I managed to get my gold back!

It will never happen again!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast