Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlocked Goal items become locked

New Resident
    Same thing happened to me on my IPad Pro. All ovens in use now have all but 1 recipe locked and a bunch of my ovens in inventory are now totally locked,

I have the same problem too. Contacted Storm8. The reply was just they are sorry, they are NOT going to do anything. I installed different version, but didn't change anything. NO recipe to cook, CAN'T play.

Rhino Keeper
    Why did they lock the recipes? Hopefully they put them back in. Still finishing the items in these 2 ovens

Me too! Hopefully they fix it! I have 6 recipes to finish from the last 2 goal ovens.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-19-18 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Merged multiple consecutive posts

Yes, why are all but the first two recipes now locked?? I completed the goal days ago!

Rhino Keeper
    Same here lost unlocked goal recipes got pics to prove the recipes show locked but have the locked food on counters...im android. Tried to send ticket but says support is unavailableClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-19-17-15-03.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	45046Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-19-17-15-03.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	45046

Same on android just occurred approx 445 pm pst. Current game etc

Ive spent much money on these current and past special ovens. That are now locked. I would like my ovens restored or money returned!!!! Why would s8 take away and lock them. I had 10 of each. I always do my ovens in sets of 10. Android user current game. Ive reinstalled, ive restarted phone etc

Prior goal ovens are also locked

Hopefully since this is going on with both android and apple platforms it gets fixed soon...and praying android doesnt get forgotten.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-19-18 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Merged multiple consecutive posts

Farm Supplier
    Appliances, prizes, recipes just disappeared. I reloaded the ballpark fountain and everything disappeared. Now my coins are gone too

06/19/2018- The same thing has happened to me on Bakery Story for my Android phone. I served all my dishes and when I went to make new items everything was locked except for the first recipe. I tried to submit a support ticket, but it was closed immediately due to lack of support help for Bakery Story. So how are we supposed to get this fixed if we can't submit a help ticket?!?!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JR88nation View Post
    06/19/2018- The same thing has happened to me on Bakery Story for my Android phone. I served all my dishes and when I went to make new items everything was locked except for the first recipe. I tried to submit a support ticket, but it was closed immediately due to lack of support help for Bakery Story. So how are we supposed to get this fixed if we can't submit a help ticket?!?!
    I have flagged this bug over to the team. Please wait for them to fix this.

Grand Emperor
    Update:

This should now be fixed; future items will unlock properly. However, players that are currently experiencing this issue will need to message Walt or [S8] Chunk to unlock these items. You can send either Staff using their private message links below. Thanks.

Walt - https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=128573
    Chunk - https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=224581

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast