Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlocked Goal items become locked

Unlocked Goal items become locked

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

This should now be fixed; future items will unlock properly. However, players that are currently experiencing this issue will need to message Walt or [S8] Chunk to unlock these items. You can send either Staff using their private message links below. Thanks.

Walt - https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=128573
    Chunk - https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=224581
    Update:

This issue should now be 100% fixed. If your goal items are still locked, you will need to force close and restart your game to fix it.

Please let us know if issue persists after doing the above. Thanks.

Hi guys, I completed the recent museum goal and had unlocked all the items but when I went to put them out today they were all locked. Has this happened to anyone else? I even had bought two of the artistic fountain. I tried to contact storm 8 and they sent me back a generic message about how their services are limited. Is there anything that I can do to get them back? I hate to see all that time and effort go to waste.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-22-18 at 09:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    It never has happen to me. Have you try to log out and close it?
    Last edited by kappy333; 06-06-18 at 12:43 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tessamarieb View Post
    Hi guys, I completed the recent museum goal and had unlocked all the items but when I went to put them out today they were all locked. Has this happened to anyone else? I even had bought two of the artistic fountain. I tried to contact storm 8 and they sent me back a generic message about how their services are limited. Is there anything that I can do to get them back? I hate to see all that time and effort go to waste.
    Thanks
    Sorry to hear that. Can you restart your device and check again?

Please let me know how it goes for you. And also which items are you referring to? Thanks.

(Moved to Bugs forum)

Sorry to hear that. Can you restart your device and check again?

Please let me know how it goes for you. And also which items are you referring to? Thanks.

(Moved to Bugs forum)
    I restarted my phone as well as deleting the app and downloading it again. The items are still locked (artistic fountain, museum curator, and museum gallery)

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for trying that and you did everything you could. I've flagged this over for them to check.

I have same issue and more. I lost menu as well. I can’t cook abstract chocolate and constructed chocolate, even though they are still on my table. My baseball fountain are also affected. What happened to my account?

Grand Emperor
    Just to let you guys know that they are looking into this. Please wait for them to fix this.

Fashion Designer

Recipes Locked

All of the recipes that I just unlocked are locked again. I completed all of the goals to unlock the recipes and have even served them up to level 3. Please advise
    Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    All of the recipes that I just unlocked are locked again. I completed all of the goals to unlock the recipes and have even served them up to level 3. Please advise
    Thank you!
    See Post 7.

Merged to existing thread.

Fashion Designer
    Is this ever going to get fixed? I am about ready to delete this game.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast