Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlocked Goal items become locked

Host(ess)
    Do we need to provide a list of ALL items and recipes that are now locked? Or just report that previously obtained items are now locked?

Quote Originally Posted by bunni9 View Post
    Do we need to provide a list of ALL items and recipes that are now locked? Or just report that previously obtained items are now locked?
    Gosh, I hope not! I have over 20 appliances on which I have mastered all the recipes and they are now locked. I sent my message in just saying that the last 2 recipes on the newest appliances were locked as are prior appliances I unlocked during previous goals. I hope they respond quickly.
    Last edited by Catwoman131313; 06-19-18 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Typos!

Rhino Keeper
    I sent walt message but nothing is fixed in mine not even last weeks recipes (prizm)

New Resident
    Wow!I cant believe it! All my goal appliances and recipes have been locked.My efforts and time have been wasted. I already mastered all those ovens. Hope they can fix it.

Executive Chef
    What device is people playing on? All my recipes from ballpark fountain are still showing.

Farm Supplier
    Same problem happening to me...Previously unlocked goal ovens and recipes are now locked. I just sent a message to Walt and I am hoping this gets fixed soon. Is there anything else I need to do?

Farm Supplier
    Sent 2 emails trough the game. Didn’t get any answer. Is it really will work like this. No help because this game has no technical support anymore. If you guys want to disconnect a game you better delete the whole thing, not like in other story games. Just make it impossible to play or the whole game just idling like home design story. People put quiet amount of money in these game as myself. Looks like it means nothing to developers

Executive Chef
    Strange as my recipes are unlocked from previous ovens

I'm still experiencing the same issues as everyone here. The recipes on my Ballpark Fountain were locked for nearly 2 weeks already. Didn't know that they ceased support for bakery story till I sent them my support ticket few weeks ago. Came on the forum and read that the staffs are looking into the issues. Though it will be fix real soon. Unfortunately, I'm seeing more & more of my unlocked appliances, recipes and decorations are locked now.

It's funny even the most recent prismatic oven, opalescent machine and their decorations went into locked mode too. What's wrong s8??
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

New Resident
    I had no idea people have had this issue for weeks! This just happened on a few ovens for me a day or two ago. Today, old ovens and the most recent ones were all showing as locked from my appliances menu or that the recipes were locked... I messaged support, let's see how it goes

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast