Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlocked Goal items become locked

Grand Emperor
    This was reported just before the weekend and it's weekend at the moment.... They will need time to investigate and resolve this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This was reported just before the weekend and it's weekend at the moment.... They will need time to investigate and resolve this.
    It?s been a week and they are still locked, any updates?

Grand Emperor
    I did check. They are still looking into this. We'll post as soon as we have more updates on this. Thanks for your patience.

Unlocked recipes returned locked

I had all of the goal unlocked recipes from Hot Chocolate Stove, Ballpark Fountain, etc. The recipes were there this morning and are now gone. Were they removed? Otherwise I need some assistance. I've tried restarting my iPad and reinstalling the game.

Exclamation Possible Bug?? Please Help!

Earlier today everything was working just fine. But I just got back on the app and two of my appliances (the bubble tea fountain and the baseball park fountain) would only let me cook one item cause the other ideas were ?blocked? cause I didn?t do the goal. But I HAVE finished the goals and DID have all the recipes. I don?t understand what happened. I went through the store to look at all of the appliances and ALL of the ?goal? appliances were blocked as if I didn?t do them??? I had at least one of every single appliance and had completed all the goals before this glitch happened....please help me out. I love this game! It helps me with anxiety/depression and it?s super fun. I?d hate to have to delete the game....

- Katelyn?s Cakes (kstanek373)

P.S.
    My game is updated, I?ve tried deleting it and signing in, restarting my phone (an iPhone), and nothing seems to be fixing it.

New Resident
    This just happen to me also, after following a moderators suggesting to delete the app and reinstall. Now I've lost the unlocked goal recipes also.

Host(ess)
    I just came here to say the same thing! You can see on my counters that I have the items that are not available now on approx. 8 of my appliances. Add this to having to reboot my iPad because the game goes into terminal processing. What is up with this game?

Host(ess)
    Same issue here. Goal recipes on all goal appliances I have out are now locked.

Farm Supplier
    Same with me...I finished the goal, just checked the second appliance, and the last few recipes are blocked!

Wow! I just checked my oven inventory, and all goal ovens that I already had from previous goals are not available. They are all blocked out! What?s up here!!! Please fix this.. I cannot use ovens that I have had for a few years!

Same issue happening with me!,
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-19-18 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Merged multiple consecutive posts

New Resident

My Goal Ovens Are Grayed Out In Storage?!?!

The goal ovens I have bought and completed the missions for are now grayed out and I can't get to them in my storage. And the goal ovens I have out now that I have completed goals for, no longer go past the first recipe. This is for ALL my goal ovens / appliances. Please fix this problem!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-20-18 at 08:48 AM. Reason: post moved from Castle forum

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast