Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unlocked Goal items become locked

Host(ess)
    I hear you! I have 8 appliances still locked up! WTH!

Executive Chef
    Is this just iPhone issue because all of my recipes are still available to me and I play on Android.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bunni9 View Post
    Yes - ALL Goal items are locked, including recipes and all old goal appliances. I can't even see how many of each of those appliances I even had, as they are not showing in my storage at all - just showing as locked goal appliances. On top of that, goal prizes and decorations are locked. I don't even know where to start as far as trying to provide a list of everything that's been lost.
    I understand your difficulties and I don't want you to worry about the list. Send a pm with your Storm8 ID, device and game version and let them know that you have items missing from past and recent goals and take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by bunni9 View Post
    Beyond that, am I going to have to re-purchase and re-build all the locked appliances and goal prizes that I had in storage after they are unlocked?
    Let's wait for them to check into your account. They will advise you further.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by saritadawn View Post
    The worst thing about this citation, is when my neighbors that have this problem contact support they say they can't help!!!! SMH!!!! Well they can't get out money how about that!!
    Support is limited. Please see Mod Rynetory's post of who to contact if you are still having issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

This should now be fixed; future items will unlock properly. However, players that are currently experiencing this issue will need to message Walt or [S8] Chunk to unlock these items. You can send either Staff using their private message links below. Thanks.

Walt - https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=128573
    Chunk - https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=224581
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The same thing happed to me yesterday. I was in the middle of baking and the whole thing changed. All my ovens are locked and all the items I bought are locked.

New Resident
    This is happening to me too all ovens I had unlocked with goals had appear locked to me, now I can't even use them is like I've never unlocked. I'm about to delete the game if this continues, I want my ovens back I've played for months, done everything the goals asked and now I just lose everything? this isn't right it's gonna be bad for the company of the game bc I will report.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Support is limited. Please see Mod Rynetory's post of who to contact if you are still having issues.
    I have written 2 messages to Walt and have not received a response. This is extremely unfair, and it is a completely inconsiderate way to run a business. When will this situation be fixed?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    I have written 2 messages to Walt and have not received a response. This is extremely unfair, and it is a completely inconsiderate way to run a business. When will this situation be fixed?
    They are responding to their private messages as quick as they can!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    My issues seem to have all been fixed!!

New Resident
    I have the exact same issue, and got that same message from support. glad I'm not alone in this. very frustrating. no, uninstall, reinstall and phone restart did not fix the issue for me either. hopefully Walt or chunk can fix it!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast