Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Unlocked Goal items become locked

Rhino Keeper
    I agree ive got 8 years of past goal items and ovens that are now locked up.

I sent messages last night etc im still locked up nothing has changed in mine

Are they not fixing android? Ive not even got a response back to message
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-20-18 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Merged multiple consecutive posts

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Are they not fixing android? Ive not even got a response back to message
    Mine are all back to normal apart from the recent 3 goal items and both ovens. I did receive a reply back saying it should all be fixed and have reported recent goal items being locked, hoping its fixed soon. Very glad to have all my items back, like nvangel in above post i had years of goal items locked.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    I agree ive got 8 years of past goal items and ovens that are now locked up.
    Mine all seem to be back apart from the recent goal ovens and 3 goal items.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep still have current (opalecent) locked as well as recipes missing some deco but for most part mine is back. Thank you to walt and chunk for helping us

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by JR88nation View Post
    06/19/2018- The same thing has happened to me on Bakery Story for my Android phone. I served all my dishes and when I went to make new items everything was locked except for the first recipe. I tried to submit a support ticket, but it was closed immediately due to lack of support help for Bakery Story. So how are we supposed to get this fixed if we can't submit a help ticket?!?!
    Same here, my last two recipes from the recent ice cream appliance are now locked. When I sent a message to support I got an email that my ticket is closed and they do not have enough support. What am I supposed to do ? Can someone help ? I was at level 4 at mastering the recipes and now they are locked

My problems have been fixed. Thanks for the help.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by endupus View Post
    Same here, my last two recipes from the recent ice cream appliance are now locked. When I sent a message to support I got an email that my ticket is closed and they do not have enough support. What am I supposed to do ? Can someone help ? I was at level 4 at mastering the recipes and now they are locked
    Please do the following.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

This should now be fixed; future items will unlock properly. However, players that are currently experiencing this issue will need to message Walt or [S8] Chunk to unlock these items. You can send either Staff using their private message links below. Thanks.

Walt - https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=128573
    Chunk - https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=224581

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by endupus View Post
    I have the same problem. Yesterday, I had many locked ovens and goal prizes. After some messages I wrote, I got most of my stuff back. But, now I have the same problem that you have. The latest goal ovens are locked and the ice cream machine is missing recipes. I also noticed that many recipes are locked on those old ovens that I got back. Guess I will have to write to them again. This is so frustrating.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    I have the same problem. Yesterday, I had many locked ovens and goal prizes. After some messages I wrote, I got most of my stuff back. But, now I have the same problem that you have. The latest goal ovens are locked and the ice cream machine is missing recipes. I also noticed that many recipes are locked on those old ovens that I got back. Guess I will have to write to them again. This is so frustrating.
    Please see post 77 for who to send a private message to for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please do the following.
    I just sent a message to them.Hoping to get some help this time with unlocking the locked recipes. Getting tired of asking for help.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast