Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlocked Goal items become locked

New Resident
    Same here. Everything was fine yesterday morning then poof ovens, recipes and decor were locked. I've sent Chunk a message so hopefully this can get resolved soon.
    Last edited by rammajama; 06-20-18 at 05:23 PM. Reason: ovens and food are back

Farm Supplier
    Why can?t this problem be resolved? It seems to be happening to some players, but not to others. I just checked and the old goal ovens and recipes are still locked..I had 6 of the new ice cream machines out. I placed one in storage, just to see if Incould take it out. Well, now that one is locked. There will be a new goal soon and I would like my game to work properly before the goal appears. I sent a message to Walt, as advised, but there has be no response one no game correction!

Sorry for the incorrect wording.. There has been no response and no game correction.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-20-18 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Merged posts for clarity

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bunni9 View Post
    Do we need to provide a list of ALL items and recipes that are now locked? Or just report that previously obtained items are now locked?
    Are your older goal items affected too? If so, please include them in your pm. It will be really helpful for you to provide them as much details as and be as specific as you can so they can recover your items. Compile a list and send it over.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    I sent walt message but nothing is fixed in mine not even last weeks recipes (prizm)
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    Why can?t this problem be resolved? It seems to be happening to some players, but not to others. I just checked and the old goal ovens and recipes are still locked..I had 6 of the new ice cream machines out. I placed one in storage, just to see if Incould take it out. Well, now that one is locked. There will be a new goal soon and I would like my game to work properly before the goal appears. I sent a message to Walt, as advised, but there has be no response one no game correction!

Sorry for the incorrect wording.. There has been no response and no game correction.
    Storm8 is in different time zone, it's nighttime for them. You can use this Time Zone Converter to work out the time difference. You can enter "San Francisco" for the Storm8 time zone. Please give them time to respond to everyone.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by carrion2342 View Post
    Sent 2 emails trough the game. Didn?t get any answer. Is it really will work like this. No help because this game has no technical support anymore.
    The link in game brings you to Support - dont use that for this issue. Please follow the advise in my post. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

This should now be fixed; future items will unlock properly. However, players that are currently experiencing this issue will need to message Walt or [S8] Chunk to unlock these items. You can send either Staff using their private message links below. Thanks.

Walt - https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=128573
    Chunk - https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=224581

I have a question about the opalescent appliance why is it locked up today even if we are starting a new goal today if we have already unlocked the recipe it should be ours to finish...this isn?t right that it is locked up!!!!!
    I want players that play at least 5 days a week & tip and try to gift and accept request.

Farm Supplier
    The worst thing about this citation, is when my neighbors that have this problem contact support they say they can't help!!!! SMH!!!! Well they can't get our money how about that!!
    Last edited by saritadawn; 06-20-18 at 10:12 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Are your older goal items affected too? If so, please include them in your pm. It will be really helpful for you to provide them as much details as and be as specific as you can so they can recover your items. Compile a list and send it over.
    Yes - ALL Goal items are locked, including recipes and all old goal appliances. I can't even see how many of each of those appliances I even had, as they are not showing in my storage at all - just showing as locked goal appliances. On top of that, goal prizes and decorations are locked. I don't even know where to start as far as trying to provide a list of everything that's been lost.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bunni9 View Post
    Yes - ALL Goal items are locked, including recipes and all old goal appliances. I can't even see how many of each of those appliances I even had, as they are not showing in my storage at all - just showing as locked goal appliances. On top of that, goal prizes and decorations are locked. I don't even know where to start as far as trying to provide a list of everything that's been lost.
    Beyond that, am I going to have to re-purchase and re-build all the locked appliances and goal prizes that I had in storage after they are unlocked?

New Resident
    ALL OLDER and NEWEST GOAL ITEMS AND RECIPES ARE LOCKED!!! How can i be happy to play BS knowing all my appliances are locked just like that.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast