Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Neo Turquoise Dragon (Goal) June 19 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Silly me for even thinking I may breed it. Island after island after island with an odd one thrown in. Surely they could set a limit on fails . I'm thinking of getting a hammer to hammerhead his breeding s****s ain't up to par.I detest this aspect of the game where you need to breed a dragon to gain points. Rant over.. places ipad down and walks away for the day. Deep breaths. Lol. Congrats to those that bred it.

I have come to the same conclusion. If I happened once or twice but everytime, I can't believe that.

Fashion Designer
    After 2 Island fails I got 13 hour timer using Mercury and Dawntree.

I now have an island on both nest and one in breeding den and that's just my last 3 attempts

Fashion Designer
    i have four islands in a row now... urgh..
    i have lost hope and stopped speed up using boost.

Fashion Designer
    So... on my 7th attempt, I switched parents using Quetzal and Mercury and got a 13-hr timer.

Before that, 6 fails using Quetzal/Water. (Waverider, Atlantis (awesome for essence), and 4 consecutive Islands). Spent 38 gold and a 10x breeding boost to speed up those long Island fails. But it was worth it.

I really need those Icegems for the WE.

Nightclub Owner
    After trying every pairing possible and getting every fail possible (sooooo many Islands) I finally got this one with Soccer and Dawntree, just when I getting ready to throw in the towel. I would've quit trying many fails ago but I've recently started playing bingo again I was at the limit for some boosts so I needed to use some up which helped with this dragon.

My overall point is: I had a heck of a time getting this dragon and it's super annoying that it's so difficult to get a dragon that's meant to be Rare! I just don't even get the point of the breeding classifications when they're clearly not accurate and very misleading. Just another thing in the game that's to be taken with a grain of salt now I suppose.

Fashion Designer
    Argh ... after 3 Island fails in a row I decided to try for other dragons. A breeding pair with 96 possible outcomes and 14+ dragons that I really want. ... and I have another 20 hour dragon.

Banned
    I'm done with this garbage goal. If it weren't for the tournaments and helping my fellow Caretakers in that aspect I would've quit this game a long time ago. Why make impossible goals like this for impossible World Events that one has to spend money on to complete? I did some speed breeding and got Island 10 times for a total of 14 times trying to breed this so called "rare" dragon. May as well have classified this as ultra rare.

Rhino Keeper
    @skyharbor602: I totally agree with you. I have lost the fun in the game too. Every time I have to decide: Tale or tournament? Oftentimes my choice goes for the tournaments. The food rate in the tale is too high.
    I am very grateful for your help in the tournaments. I couldn’t have finished them without your help and the help of the other players.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast