Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Neo Turquoise Dragon (Goal) June 19 2018

Banned
    I used Vietnamese and Polynesian dragons. Got 2 neo turquoise right in a row....
    ok S8 stop thinking you're making new dragons by adding Neo in front of the old name... come on, y'all are a staff of computer nerds and are extremely intelligent...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    1. Breed neo turquoise dragon ( blue and green)
    rewards: 250 ice gems ( for community event )

2. Have a level 10 neo turquoise dragon
    rewards: 250 ice gems.
    tnx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    I used Vietnamese and Polynesian dragons. Got 2 neo turquoise right in a row....
    ok S8 stop thinking you're making new dragons by adding Neo in front of the old name... come on, y'all are a staff of computer nerds and are extremely intelligent...
    LOL!! For sure!

Water and island 🐉= bro turquoise

Rhino Keeper
    So many island fails. I hate this goal.

Fashion Designer
    This is the first time in a very long time that I've gotten the World Event dragon.

Fashion Designer
    After a few fails, I got it with Frozen and Neo Forest. I try for these dragons by matching them with bingo squares, if I can - so I had a "breed black type with green type", which is how I decided on this combo. I had some fails with Water/Neo Forest, Hammerhead/Dawntree, Water/Forest, etc.

I did get it on my breeding roost but in previous events, I have gotten the dragon on the den so I don't think that matters. I'm still trying to figure out how the breeding roost is supposed to be worth 100 gold for 7 days because I seem to get the same ratio of common dragons. I only activate it for help with the World Event and help with getting the monthly dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Yee ha, get ready for a flood of Island fails! So far, I've got fails with 2 Islands, Winter Rose, and Emerald!

Only good thing was it coincided with a Bingo task to breed Island. Took a break from this to try and breed Firestorm, but with 4 commons as possible outcomes, it's more like a rare/super-rare! Refreshed after 2 fails, what a Hoot!

Gee thanks S8 for making this game so much more fun now. I'm sure there will be a flood of money from people giving up and they will just buy the Neo Turquoise outright! Ka-ching! :-(--

Rhino Keeper
    Got it on my first try with Dawntree and Water. I totally wasn't expecting it. I don't usually have any luck at all with the breeding challenges. I love the colors and the design. Thank you, Storm 8 for the pleasant surprise

Rhino Keeper
    All these people getting it on the first try and I?m like 10 crappy fails in. And it?s a ?rare? dragon versus super rare or ultra rare. I really think Storm8 deliberately screws the people who use gold to speed up so that they will spend more. It really doesn?t feel random.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast