View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

5 14.71%
  • I did not like this Event

21 61.76%
  • I could not finish in time

27 79.41%
  • Icy Aquamarine Dragon

11 32.35%
  • Frost Sapphire Dragon

15 44.12%
  • Emerald Bush

6 17.65%
  • Sapphire River

5 14.71%
  • Watercube

10 29.41%
  • Ruby Bonfire

4 11.76%
  • Firapples

14 41.18%
  • Adventure Tickets

21 61.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chilly Crystal Community Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

The Honorable Panda

Chilly Crystal Community Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Collect Ice Gems.

Last edited by kooky panda; 06-26-18 at 10:10 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Remember :

This event can be complete without spending gold BUT you need adjust your expectations according to your buildings:

7 days = 7?24 = 168 hours

500 raising Neo Turquoise to lv 10
    504 For Tournament
    336 Breeding each Breeding Den
    336 Hatching each Nest
    1176 Harvesting (7 farms)
    336 Evolving dragons for each temple
    420 Watercube (but: Dont sleep for 7 days)

Tournament:
    504 point ONLY if you dont sleep
    336 if you sleep 8 hours daily

Breeding Den/Nest:

This is complicated:
    - You can only have Nest actives if you have Egss.
    - You can only have eggs if you Den is active making eggs.
    - Your nest can have a egg that need more hours that the one in your den (you lost point in the den)
    - Your den have an egg with many hours but your nest have one with few ours (you lost points in the nest )

Is a complex relationship, you can get 336 + 366 for having 1 den and 1 nest if you are getting eggs with the same time to hatch that the one in your nest.

But you can only get 336 from your secondarys nest IF you have eggs from another source: tournaments, Leaderboard, Worlds events, Goals .

I think that the best bet is Dino + Dino:

All Dino eggs have 12 hours eggs
    All posible red/green eggs have 12 hours OR less

Then you can get the full 366 points from your den and lost few points from your nest when you get a red/green. But this way you lost the goal's dragons points

If you have 2 Nest try to get the goal dragon, that way you can keep at least 1 nest active all time and you can breed continuously using the secondary nest to adjust times.
    If you have more than 2 nest, your only option is hatching your eggs from other sources.

Harvest :

You get 1 point for each hour that the fruit need to hatch. I dont know how many points you get from harvesting fruits with growth time less than 1 hour.

Adjust your harvest to plant eliteleeks at night to get the maximum posible points (or do Scalypears -> diamondate cycles if you dont need food)

Evolving
    Each dragon needs 3 evolutions, so, in theory, if you have the 2 temples you can get full points , but each evolution needs much more food, then feed on leaderboards, evolve in world events.

If you dont buy extra buildings:

336 Breeding (1 den)
    336 Hatching (1 nest and GREAT luck )
    336 Evolving (1 temple)
    336 Battling (sleeping 8 hours)

2520 points, you can get the comunity prizes even if you dont hatch all time , but you dont get any dragon

If you have 2 nest AND get the goals dragon

336 Breeding (1 den)
    502 Hatching (2 nest and 50% from your secondary nest )
    336 Evolving (1 temple)
    336 Battling (sleeping 8 hours)
    500 Evolving goal dragon to 10

3186 points

Getting full points from harvesting and getting the goal dragon to 10 is your best chance to get some juicy golden tickets .

(Yes, i know, to get more that 1 building you need spend gold, but that gold is spend on your isle not in this event )
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 06-19-18 at 12:34 PM.

Banned
    It is never easy but I always buy Water, Light or Olympus dragons than have an empty nest.

Banned
    I don't know how to describe it, but in the pop-up announcing the event, the dragons look very "cartoonish," but in the market they look "normal." I'm not interested in them if they look like the pop-up. Does anyone know what I'm saying? Do we know how they are going to look?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what the Sapphire River is? The 2nd milestone? Is it a Habitat or some decoration to store?.

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    It is never easy but I always buy Water, Light or Olympus dragons than have an empty nest.
    Me too, I use air as well if I need a short time wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    Does anyone know what the Sapphire River is? The 2nd milestone? Is it a Habitat or some decoration to store?.
    I dont have it yet, but from the looks of it I would say that it's a couple of 1x1 decorative tiles.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else have trouble with the Watercube? I won it yesterday afternoon but sometimes it takes several hours and multiple restarts before it appears. But over 12 hours later and I still don't have it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Anyone else have trouble with the Watercube? I won it yesterday afternoon but sometimes it takes several hours and multiple restarts before it appears. But over 12 hours later and I still don't have it.
    Mine appeared right away with no issues this time so maybe open a ticket with support to make sure there's no issues.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Mine appeared right away with no issues this time so maybe open a ticket with support to make sure there's no issues.
    Thank you! I found it. It's usually listed under my "Decor" tab but this time it was under "All". I hate using "All" because it's so crowded.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast