View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like Delora? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

35 57.38%
  • I didn't like this event

22 36.07%
  • I like Delora the dinosaur

42 68.85%
  • Archaeology Cat

33 54.10%
  • Dinosaur Dog

20 32.79%
  • Excavation Site

15 24.59%
  • Inflatable Dinosaur

20 32.79%
  • Cretaceous Farm Sign

4 6.56%
  • Volcano

22 36.07%
  • Topiary Piper

4 6.56%
  • Plushie Dinosaur

15 24.59%
  • Dinosaur Cake

12 19.67%
  • Prehistoric Balloons / Lit Palm Tree

21 34.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Piper's Rawr-some Birthday Adventure - 2018 Jun 19 (POLL ADDED)

Farmer Caz

Started new birthday event on level4/11 collecting from Dinosaur have been on most of day Dinosaur appeared 23 times no
    Frosting at all finding this very frustrating and disappointing what is the point of a event when you make it impossible please sort it so Dinosaur drops more have not been able to start bed and breakfast or pond ad there will be another tonight

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 7
    Get from passion fruit vines
    Get 1 gift
    Give 3 gifts
    Give 15 passion fruit
    Last edited by otgland; 06-24-18 at 02:40 PM.
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

I am on the fishing level and it shows a special bait that can be made in the Bait house. I can see it when I go fishing, but it is not available to make in the bait house. Any suggestions? I have ended and restarted my game several times and it still is not showing up. thanks

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by siberiahpf View Post
    I am on the fishing level and it shows a special bait that can be made in the Bait house. I can see it when I go fishing, but it is not available to make in the bait house. Any suggestions? I have ended and restarted my game several times and it still is not showing up. thanks
    You cannot make this bait it can only be purchased for gems.
    It increases your chances but you can also catch the Plates with any bait you have.
    I used dough balls.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You cannot make this bait it can only be purchased for gems.
    It increases your chances but you can also catch the Plates with any bait you have.
    I used dough balls.
    You can also get a free party bait but the goal doesn’t unlock until after you complete Step 6.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chaynne03 View Post
    Can you tell me on Birthday event it ask for lollipop from kitchen and I?m not getting anything now for 3 days... my larger farms it comes from b & b
    Welcome to the forum.

It should drop from the Kitchen as your goal says. Drops differ according to farm level. Hope you get some soon!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by willowbrookfarm View Post
    Started new birthday event on level4/11 collecting from Dinosaur have been on most of day Dinosaur appeared 23 times no
    Frosting at all finding this very frustrating and disappointing what is the point of a event when you make it impossible please sort it so Dinosaur drops more have not been able to start bed and breakfast or pond ad there will be another tonight
    I am still stuck at Goal 4 from lack of frostings too, despite constant play. Hopefully we get to see more frostings very soon! Time to have a long talk with my dinosaur lol. Good luck to you.

(Merged your thread to event thread)

Grand Emperor
    What about the rest of you? Are you getting frostings? Am I the only person stuck at Goal 4 lol?

Edit to add: The mention of juicy steak was a motivation to Dino cos he dropped me a frosting. Good boy, Dino!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    What about the rest of you? Are you getting frostings? Am I the only person stuck at Goal 4 lol?
    i got my frostings by constantly restarting my game and looking for dino for hooooooouuuuurrrrrs. it was very tiring and frustrating (as i'm sure you've all experienced at one point or another), and my eyes and phone battery really hated me by the end of it. but yeah...as much as i love playing and looking forward to new events, sometimes it really gets my spirits down when the random drops just don't cooperate. sorry everyone seems to be having so much trouble this time around..........especially because we can't sell any of the things to help each other out. sigh......

Grand Emperor
    My eyes and battery definitely hate me plus I'm literally babysitting my game. Dino visits me very often but just refused to cooperate. I'm getting 99.5% coins. I wish Piper could persuade him to drop frostings for us. Maybe I can bribe him with a super juicy steak lol. (ops sorry to my cows)

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast