View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like Delora? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

35 57.38%
  • I didn't like this event

22 36.07%
  • I like Delora the dinosaur

42 68.85%
  • Archaeology Cat

33 54.10%
  • Dinosaur Dog

20 32.79%
  • Excavation Site

15 24.59%
  • Inflatable Dinosaur

20 32.79%
  • Cretaceous Farm Sign

4 6.56%
  • Volcano

22 36.07%
  • Topiary Piper

4 6.56%
  • Plushie Dinosaur

15 24.59%
  • Dinosaur Cake

12 19.67%
  • Prehistoric Balloons / Lit Palm Tree

21 34.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Piper's Rawr-some Birthday Adventure - 2018 Jun 19 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    This event is reminding me of why I quit this game for almost a year, after playing it before it was even released fully in the states. I?ve made and collected from over 100 juices of varying types. Mainly the tomato and citrus ones and I?ve gotten not one item back. NOT ONE!!!

I?ve been having fun with and playing it leisurely since it began. It?s ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    I accidentally bought two of those Dino crossing signs when I bought trees. Is there anyway to get my gems back?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twilight861 View Post
    The dinosaur on my mini farm never drops the frosting, just coins so far? what did I do wrong? Please help!
    Mine too, I STILL have not got a frosting to drop EVER in this event.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Storm8 remember you have invited us to celebrate your birthday but I can't see enough cake or candles for everybody. Really, is it the way how we treat our guests, or I am missing something. I am an ardent supporter of difficult quests but yet doable if you dedicate enough time. Please don't confuse that with quests that No One Shall Pass. My juicer as well as dehydrator are constantly working at full swing with all slots taken and no interruption but when I come to collect there is simply no birthday treats. Please show us your sportsmanship that we play fair so that we could enjoy this birthday event more.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowGattone View Post
    Storm8 remember you have invited us to celebrate your birthday but I can't see enough cake or candles for everybody. Really, is it the way how we treat our guests, or I am missing something. I am an ardent supporter of difficult quests but yet doable if you dedicate enough time. Please don't confuse that with quests that No One Shall Pass. My juicer as well as dehydrator are constantly working at full swing with all slots taken and no interruption but when I come to collect there is simply no birthday treats. Please show us your sportsmanship that we play fair so that we could enjoy this birthday event more.
    I completely agree...

I also agree. Not much of a party.

I disagree. The quests were relatively easy and then you can get a pet and keep working for a *chance* to her even more prizes. I would rather have more prizes than no decorations and an easy quest. Even if you don’t win a pet you still can get decorations, helpful farm items or even a pet or two.

It could just be me, but I play these games for fun and I don’t mind a challenge or spending a few bucks to buy gems to finish an event. Remember, these games are free to play and this is probably the main way Storm8 gets money to pay the great artists and coders who work on our games.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Please increase juicerrrrr urrrrr lol. Other a positive note, thanks for the spin to win...yeah!
    Ha ha! Agree on both!! I?m a juicing maniac around the clock, but still not enough fossils for the kitty...

Tells herself over and over again, “the game is free, the game is free......” I will never drink tomato juice again!!!

My apple trees are giving no cake for two collections now! So sad and the juicer is just as bad! I’ve managed to make 10 collections and I love the volcano that I won so will be happy with that