View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like Delora? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

35 57.38%
  • I didn't like this event

22 36.07%
  • I like Delora the dinosaur

42 68.85%
  • Archaeology Cat

33 54.10%
  • Dinosaur Dog

20 32.79%
  • Excavation Site

15 24.59%
  • Inflatable Dinosaur

20 32.79%
  • Cretaceous Farm Sign

4 6.56%
  • Volcano

22 36.07%
  • Topiary Piper

4 6.56%
  • Plushie Dinosaur

15 24.59%
  • Dinosaur Cake

12 19.67%
  • Prehistoric Balloons / Lit Palm Tree

21 34.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Piper's Rawr-some Birthday Adventure - 2018 Jun 19 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    21 juices collected from the juicer not a chocolate fossil received is there a glitch please ? Any one else experiencing this ?
    I’m doing the usual collect all 7 in one go, rebooting often
    Would love other people’s ideas
    Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    21 juices collected from the juicer not a chocolate fossil received is there a glitch please ? Any one else experiencing this ?
    I?m doing the usual collect all 7 in one go, rebooting often
    Would love other people?s ideas
    Thank you
    I don't think it's a glitch, unfortunately. I didn't get a single drop until I crafted and collected between 25-30 items when I got my 1st drop. I think it's low drop rates. Try collecting at different times of the day. My drop is still very low but I did get a few, handful, after crafting non stop today. Now I've tons of juices in my shop and barn lol. Hope you get yours soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I don't think it's a glitch, unfortunately. I didn't get a single drop until I crafted and collected between 25-30 items when I got my 1st drop. I think it's low drop rates. Try collecting at different times of the day. My drop is still very low but I did get a few, handful, after crafting non stop today. Now I've tons of juices in my shop and barn lol. Hope you get yours soon.
    Yes I can confirm this. Good thing is that you can get lots of coins from selling the juice! Good luck everyone!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    I?m doing the usual collect all 7 in one go, rebooting often
    Would love other people?s ideas
    Thank you
    I just collect the 28 crafted item and still no chocolate fossil. Seems like a really low drop rate even worst than the dinosaur. Hope the drop rate improves for everyone soon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I collected another 7 juices (28 collected ) and got 2 choc fossils so yes very low drop
    Thanks every one

My mine seems to have a problem; I can still mine but occasionally when I go into the mine and pick a tool, the game will crash and I will reopen it to find that I have lost the tool

I've already lost 3 tools to this and I have none left

Please increase juicerrrrr urrrrr lol. Other a positive note, thanks for the spin to win...yeah!

Dino crossing sign is 50% off!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on goal 4 since day 4 - can’t devote enough time, only a few hours each day. Dino comes along and gives me coins - I have almost 15 million - yes, that’s 15 million - coins, so I don’t need them. Oh, well, I tried..... Good luck to everyone!

The dinosaur on my mini farm never drops the frosting, just coins so far… what did I do wrong? Please help!