View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like Delora? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

35 57.38%
  • I didn't like this event

22 36.07%
  • I like Delora the dinosaur

42 68.85%
  • Archaeology Cat

33 54.10%
  • Dinosaur Dog

20 32.79%
  • Excavation Site

15 24.59%
  • Inflatable Dinosaur

20 32.79%
  • Cretaceous Farm Sign

4 6.56%
  • Volcano

22 36.07%
  • Topiary Piper

4 6.56%
  • Plushie Dinosaur

15 24.59%
  • Dinosaur Cake

12 19.67%
  • Prehistoric Balloons / Lit Palm Tree

21 34.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Piper's Rawr-some Birthday Adventure - 2018 Jun 19 (POLL ADDED)

Sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpaulg View Post
    Sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace.
    Thanks so much.

Farm Supplier
    My goodness, I got the dog I even saw it placed in my cellar but after I was done turning in all completed collections (i bought the promo) it was suddenly gone. What is this?!?!?!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    My goodness, I got the dog I even saw it placed in my cellar but after I was done turning in all completed collections (i bought the promo) it was suddenly gone. What is this?!?!?!!
    >___< oh nooo...! did you take a screenshot? if so, you can prolly contact support for help. but before that, have you tried force-quitting/restarting your game and checking cellar again....?

Well, ended up turning in 30 collections (unless some miraculous miracle happens wirh the juicer and I get the dog) and no pet or plushie. Very disappointed indeed. Spent 10 dollars plus 90 gems on the yurt. Well, at least I got the cat and the excavation site,
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    >___< oh nooo...! did you take a screenshot? if so, you can prolly contact support for help. but before that, have you tried force-quitting/restarting your game and checking cellar again....?
    I did not take a screenshot. I also tried restarting the game but it’s not there. I’m not sure if it’s the same thing but I noticed when I was on goal 4 desperately needing frostings that I saw one after tapping delora and for a split second it’s like the game refreshed and delora was there again and when I tapped her, she gave me coins instead. They seem to be taking back what you initially got.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    I did not take a screenshot. I also tried restarting the game but it?s not there. I?m not sure if it?s the same thing but I noticed when I was on goal 4 desperately needing frostings that I saw one after tapping delora and for a split second it?s like the game refreshed and delora was there again and when I tapped her, she gave me coins instead. They seem to be taking back what you initially got.
    >_< i'm so sorry. this is terrible. i would be at a compete loss too in your shoes. maybe when Rynetory comes online, she'd know how to help and what to do next. sorry....

p.s. btw, it sounds like you may have an unstable internet connection problem with those refreshes...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Well, ended up turning in 30 collections (unless some miraculous miracle happens wirh the juicer and I get the dog) and no pet or plushie. Very disappointed indeed. Spent 10 dollars plus 90 gems on the yurt. Well, at least I got the cat and the excavation site,
    i'm so sorry. exactly why i try very hard to restrain myself from spending when it comes to collection events....

p.s. maybe we should make a suggestion for milestone prizes for turning in "x" collections next time...
    Last edited by orca1006; 07-02-18 at 06:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    No more fossils for me today. Took an L on this event 😒

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I’m disappointed too Paul. Spent a lot of time on this one. Didn’t have the gems to spare as I used them all up on the previous event and failed on that one as well. Been taking a lot of L’s lately on these events.