View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like Delora? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

35 57.38%
  • I didn't like this event

22 36.07%
  • I like Delora the dinosaur

42 68.85%
  • Archaeology Cat

33 54.10%
  • Dinosaur Dog

20 32.79%
  • Excavation Site

15 24.59%
  • Inflatable Dinosaur

20 32.79%
  • Cretaceous Farm Sign

4 6.56%
  • Volcano

22 36.07%
  • Topiary Piper

4 6.56%
  • Plushie Dinosaur

15 24.59%
  • Dinosaur Cake

12 19.67%
  • Prehistoric Balloons / Lit Palm Tree

21 34.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Piper's Rawr-some Birthday Adventure - 2018 Jun 19 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    I wasn't going to play in this event but that darn goofy, glorious dinosaur sucked me in. It was just too cute. Seeing it every day was a delight and I'm definitely going to miss her. I didn't buy any of the extras and drops were dismal as usual, but I was able to get the kitty. I only got 8 choco fossils after that but didn't win a doggie.

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoyed this event , was lucky to get dog after 2nd turn in and the rest items I collected traded for the cat, nothing extra for deco though .

Why do I always get so unlucky? Some people are getting I on second try... I did 30 collections and wasired 10 dollars, this has happened the past 3 collection events. Not happy!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Why do I always get so unlucky? Some people are getting I on second try... I did 30 collections and wasired 10 dollars, this has happened the past 3 collection events. Not happy!
    At least you got one pet - I never got a single fossil from the juicer! Couldn’t even turn in one collection! So glad this event is over - looks like we have a few days to breath now! Simply no more stressing about the events. They used to be fun, but the last few have been so impossible that I wonder what we did to make Storm 8 angry? I’m beginning to wonder if it has something to do with the level the farm is - low ones have a better chance, high ones have no chance? This was another epic fail....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I MISS Delora so much!!!

Kudos to the designers and team for this fabulous event! I especially love Delora so much so that I really miss her at my farm, eating my ice-creams. I played more than usual because I love seeing her and I hope the team can bring her back as a permanent farm resident.
    I feel the same way. Perhaps a new habitat could be introduced later--maybe call it the "Jurassic Pasture" or "Prehistoric Paddock" or "Dinosaur Digs" or something like that--and she could return to take up residence there.

Farm Supplier
    The event was enjoyable and helps fight stress ha.. didn?t win any pet thought the Dino decor was very cute the birthday stuff I already had. For sure won a lot of balloons and the Dino plants. The drops were to tight tho especially the juicier.

Fashion Designer
    I enjoyed the event overall. I really wanted the inflatable and plushie dinosaur but fossil drops were so weak that I only turned in a total of 5 collections and didn?t get either prize. I did like the palm trees and kept a bunch of those. But the game overall was a cool idea and fun to play. The big dinosaur Delora was awesome. She was one of the best parts of the game. Thank you S8.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627