Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Olympian Pegasus - 2018 Jun 19

Fashion Designer
    Electric and nature

Got it 1st try with pandaffodil + lightning leopard.

Quote Originally Posted by josep0217 View Post
    Got it 1st try with pandaffodil + lightning leopard.
    Must be nice!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Rhino Keeper
    Yay I am amazed, got it 2nd try with Quartz Quetzacoal and Lightning Leopard

Fashion Designer
    Ugh I want this so bad!!! 18hr almost everytime...of course! I need to get lucky so I have time and try to breed some of those animals in shop ! I wish I'd just breed this beautiful creature already!!!! I want a pegasus for my purrcules!

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Ugh I want this so bad!!! 18hr almost everytime...of course! I need to get lucky so I have time and try to breed some of those animals in shop ! I wish I'd just breed this beautiful creature already!!!! I want a pegasus for my purrcules!
    Me too! I should have just used gems to buy it instead of wasting overthe amount of gems speed breeding!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Fashion Designer
    I believe it. Nothing but 22hr fails now .. no luck last month soooooo can I please get some now!

Banned
    After countless failed attempts with Pandaffodil and Lightning Leopard, I was finally successful by breeding Eagle Beagle (rare) with Shockatoo (super rare). I've found that breeding a rare with a super rare usually has a better chance at producing a super rare egg. Hope this info helps someone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    After countless failed attempts with Pandaffodil and Lightning Leopard, I was finally successful by breeding Eagle Beagle (rare) with Shockatoo (super rare). I've found that breeding a rare with a super rare usually has a better chance at producing a super rare egg. Hope this info helps someone.
    Cool congrats, and if I want to breed a UR? I'm always breeding with my CU, hoping for a very long "fail breed". No luck so far for the Olympian Pegasus with breeding CU and any other lightning/nature hybrid. 16, 17, hour fails. I hope to see a 21 hour timer, because still no Storm Sphinx for me
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Cool congrats, and if I want to breed a UR? I'm always breeding with my CU, hoping for a very long "fail breed". No luck so far for the Olympian Pegasus with breeding CU and any other lightning/nature hybrid. 16, 17, hour fails. I hope to see a 21 hour timer, because still no Storm Sphinx for me
    I have 3 CUs and I have never had any luck with either of them. Never. They are totally useless to me. Also, my Storm Sphinx came from breeding a Sheepdog (common) with a Shockatoo (SR). Hope any of this helps you.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast