Thread: The mine

Farm Supplier

The mine

Why is the mine closed? It?s all boarded up;at least on my game it is. Just the side where you get the pieces of land

Rhino Keeper
    You probably maxed out on ur expansions with island parts.

Farm Supplier
    Ohhhh ok thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Why would the close the mine if you can't expand anymore? Can't you still use it for pieces to craft dragons?

Rhino Keeper
    There are 2 mines: one for the monthly craftable dragon and one for the floating islands pieces.

The second one is closed when you complete the islands.

Banned
    My mine is close again too. I thought there'd be more than 16 spaces. Guess I should have checked in here but 16 spaces ugh. I desperately need more room. I hope they'll open mining again soon

Fashion Designer
    Wait until S8 takes away the ability to search the mine for dynamite to clear land. Now, all I can do is craft raw marble to clear land. By the way, I have over 1300 pieces of dynamite. I have stopped collecting from the 2 dragons that give dynamite...no use!

Banned
    Don't feel too bad. I have just shy of 3000 dynamite, 2000 Island parts, 5500 raw materials and who knows how many regular maps but I'm sure the number is ridiculous. I have like 5 actual mable tho and need about 60-65 for each land space for where I'm at, yet I can't even place 1 more dragon. There is a huge problem with the way these people run this game. You'd think I should be the last person punished since all I do is spend crazy money on this game for years

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    Why is the mine closed? It?s all boarded up;at least on my game it is. Just the side where you get the pieces of land
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    There are 2 mines: one for the monthly craftable dragon and one for the floating islands pieces.

The second one is closed when you complete the islands.
    Closing thread since original question has been answered and thread is going off topic.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request