Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crystal Hatchery - Not in Market

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    There were a few errors with this promotion. They have been resolved and the promotion has been extended. We apologize for the issue!

It?s here hooray

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for getting this sorted, I'm always in the market for 5 dragon habitats!

I?m not sure what?s going on with this habitat, but when you place EPIC dragons in it, it reduces the dragons to juvenile form. They no longer appear to be epic. Would like Kooky or one of the moderators to look into this, because this is definitely a glitch, and really NOT worth the 300 gold, despite holding 5 dragons..smh
    Last edited by divanightclub; 06-21-18 at 11:56 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I?m not sure what?s going on with this habitat, but when you place EPIC dragons in it, it reduces the dragons to juvenile form. They no longer appear to be epic. Would like Kooky or one of the narrators to look into this, because this is definitely a glitch, and really NOT worth the 300 gold, despite holding 5 dragons..smh
    This habitat is a fountain of youth habitat. Dragons placed in the habitat will display the Dragon at a younger stage. Some players think the other stages of the Dragons are cuter/prettier so this allows them to receive the benefit of the level while displaying them at other stages.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12