Thread: Can anybody do a 10x farm boost with all upgrapes without being kicked out?

Banned

Can anybody do a 10x farm boost with all upgrapes without being kicked out?

For many months now if I have apple boosts at end of bingo i try to accumulate apples cause we never have enough of those.
    I used the 10x boost and do all upgrapes. I do about 40 minutes of the boost, if I'm lucky, then get booted. As I plant you can tell the planting gets slower and slower then out i go.
    I've written to them and S8 insists its my device...they have 'confirmed' there are no issues with the game with such a boost.

I check my Ram running memory and consistently have 420 mb free so why would it be my device?

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas to fix it? Could it be the device? HELP!!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We checked the game and the 10x boost is working as intended and isn't crashing the game. We recommend trying some device troubleshooting if you're still experiencing issues with memory crashes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We checked the game and the 10x boost is working as intended and isn't crashing the game. We recommend trying some device troubleshooting if you're still experiencing issues with memory crashes.
    I sent trouble ticket and get same answer and nothing else when I ask how did you check. I was hoping some players would see this and report in...oh well

10x boost works for the most part but not with all upgrapes, it consistently kicks me out and I have free memory so thats not the issue. Has any staff actually got a full hour of all upgrapes without being kicked out? If you say noone tried that, how do you know the boost works for upgrapes?

By the way, I don't think a player should need trouble shoot their device for memory issues when they have 425 mb free and every other game works fine and you have entry after entry after entry in the forum of players crashing. Crashing is a known issue, at least to players! S8 seems to like to avoid that one. Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    For many months now if I have apple boosts at end of bingo i try to accumulate apples cause we never have enough of those.
    I used the 10x boost and do all upgrapes. I do about 40 minutes of the boost, if I'm lucky, then get booted. As I plant you can tell the planting gets slower and slower then out i go.
    I've written to them and S8 insists its my device...they have 'confirmed' there are no issues with the game with such a boost.

I check my Ram running memory and consistently have 420 mb free so why would it be my device?

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas to fix it? Could it be the device? HELP!!!
    The app crashing happens often enough I cannot guarantee it always happens during a 10X farm boost, but I cannot remember doing a farm boost and it not crashing. It's mainly frustrating because it looses you a minute of time between the slow crash, reloading the game, and it not remembering the last few seconds before crash. Sadly I've just learned to let it go.