Thread: Different Ovens

New Resident

Different Ovens

Why is it that I can't get ovens on my Droid, that my fiance can get on her IPhone? I really was looking forward to the Rainbow Oven, and I can't get it but she can.

Nightclub Owner
    Occasionally s8 releases different editions of the game for Android, that's why iOS players have all content available on the original version of the game but for Android users, you have to download the appropriate version of the game to get the version specific content. I do believe if you want the rainbow ovens and the other rainbow content you have to download the Double Rainbow edition of the game. Here's the Play link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....bakerystory47.

It's been a while since I was on Android but I'm pretty sure that once you purchase the items that are only available in the Double Rainbow version it will then be available on the regular version of the game. Over the years there's been several dozens of versions released and there's no way anyone would want to have all those on their device at one time, imagine the space it would take! I'd recommend downloading each version one at a time and going through the inventories to see if there's anything you need to purchase before deleting it. You need only download and use the special versions long enough to purchase the specific content from that version to always have it on your current version of the game. For example, download the BS: Double Rainbow, buy the rainbow items then delete the app and the items should appear in the current version of the game you're playing, same goes for all the versions.

Hope this clears things up for you and that you're able to find the content you're looking for

Hi i tapped on the link you provided for bs47 but playstore says item not found.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shewolff203 View Post
    Hi i tapped on the link you provided for bs47 but playstore says item not found.
    Unfortunately I think that version is no longer available to us droid users. I'm not happy about it either because I want that oven too but can't have it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shewolff203 View Post
    Sorry, I didn't realize it wasn't available any longer. The link works for me because I already have it downloaded.