Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game crashing

The Honorable Panda
    Please try some of my previous suggestions to see if this helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    The issue happens on my iPad also. Both devices are running the most iOS. Both devices had recently been erased and reconfigured from scratch so they were clean downloads of the app already. I followed your instructions, cleaning the Safari data didn't help. After deleting the game, re-downloading and restarting, I have lost all my goal reward items in the different ovens. When ever the app starts to process and the processing rectangle pops up it just gets stuck there. The customer have blue broken hearts and the cooked foods turn rotten, then close the app and relaunch it and it starts to work again.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by annitude View Post
    The issue happens on my iPad also. Both devices are running the most iOS. Both devices had recently been erased and reconfigured from scratch so they were clean downloads of the app already. I followed your instructions, cleaning the Safari data didn't help. After deleting the game, re-downloading and restarting, I have lost all my goal reward items in the different ovens. When ever the app starts to process and the processing rectangle pops up it just gets stuck there. The customer have blue broken hearts and the cooked foods turn rotten, then close the app and relaunch it and it starts to work again.
    To confirm you downloaded from iTunes right?
    Are you playing the regular version of the game(not an old seasonal version)?

New Resident
    Correct, downloaded from iTunes. And no it is not all old holiday version. Per the help/faq page I am running version 1.8.2.

My goal unlocked recipes all of a sudden came back available late this afternoon. But it still hangs/freezes when it goes into the processing mode.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by annitude View Post
    Correct, downloaded from iTunes. And no it is not all old holiday version. Per the help/faq page I am running version 1.8.2.

My goal unlocked recipes all of a sudden came back available late this afternoon. But it still hangs/freezes when it goes into the processing mode.
    The locked goals was an issue and that has been fixed.

Try turning your wifi connection off then back on to see if that helps.
    Also make sure you close out any applications running in the background.

New Resident

Crashing on my OnePlus 5T

Hey everyone,

I just updated to the latest android version on my OnePlus 5T and bakery story is crashing multiple times my cousin take's my phone to play the game and it crashes everytime. Any fix for this? please help

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 07-10-18 at 01:28 PM. Reason: remove link

Rhino Keeper

Angry Game crashing

Every time I try to build constructables on my own without the help of my friends. My game, especially today continuously crashes. Please tell me I?m not the only one this happens to. I?m running on the latest iOS on iPad Air 2. Thanks. Restarting device doesn?t work.

Farm Supplier
    My game is constantly crashing. I am going nuts here
    for every stove that I need to replenish it takes me about 2-3 crashes
    Visiting friends is an agony, for most I can't read their walls which I normally do. I can't gift then

my Android's version is 4.4.2 and I seem to have the latest game version (but which one of the many is it now???)

I realize I am still using my old phone but I don't want to install any games on my new one, games ****ed my battery on the old one.

This all started when storm8 introduced the new playing style, items dropping when cooking, before that it was fine. Restaurant has the same problem BUT since there is no goal now it has not crashed once since I finished the last goal. Other games such as Bakery 2 and Restaurant 2 have no issue.

Can someone help???
    Thanks in advance

Grand Emperor
    Try reinstalling the game app and see if that helps. If not, maybe your device is getting too old or slow to run the game.

(Moved your post to Bakery Story forum)

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Rynetory. I have of course uninstalled and reinstalled more times than I care to count. It is highly possible that my device is too old but I will not use my new device, the new game formats are too demanding on the battery.

I was wondering if anyone had any tip on how to increase the speed and/or capabilities of an older device...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast