Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Unturned Stone Leaderboard : June 12 2018

Well it doesn't look like I will get the last dragon this time. My spin to win works very little and mostly get 25 points when it does work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    This, actually even if you work hard , you can only get the first prize.

And , because the shards prizes are tied with all milestones, if you loss this event, you automatically lost the monthly dragon.

2nd day: first 10 players 2200+ points

me? 670 points

it appears win the tournaments and tales makes you "rank" high enought to be put with gold spenders with 5 nest
    Well, the good news is that the roulette give much more points if you are 3k behind the first place , so i get the first dragon tih roulette points and spend my food on getting the Hidden Gem Dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Not exaggerating at all here: I needed to use over 400,000 apples to get the last dragon I had over a million food when this event started I now have just over 600k
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I'm bummed, we were working on a tie and someone jumped ahead of a bunch of people at the last minute. It was a bit of an odd chance, but two were in 1st and myself and someone else were tied behind them so I was hoping that would count as 2nd instead of third but in the last seconds of time someone jumped ahead to end 1K points ahead of the people in 1st and knocked us all down. On the plus side, at least in theory the tie concept works. That person that jumped ahead did have notes on their wall so it isn't like they couldn't have known what was going on....

I'm going to try it again next leaderboard and make a plan earlier in game play so hopefully we can get more - the two in first didn't find out until later and there wasn't really a way we could have caught up - I am kind of wishing I did use the gold to catch up with them but that would have been a lot of gold as we were 4K apart this morning and everyone except me had stopped playing last night (US East Coast time).

This leaderboard event was the most laid back one for me in while. Maybe because of the 2nd place winner in the global leaderboard, being so far ahead in my local group,everyone looked like it wasnt worth the effort. So I was able to remain 2nd place from the beginning. Only the first 5 players were able to reach the last milestone dragon..

Rhino Keeper
    I needed to boost 2x and 800k food to score 7205.

Fashion Designer
    I had an insanely difficult time with this event. I got to the first dragon (Swamp, a repeat for me) but finished with 5,100 points, 400 points short of the second dragon. I haven't done this bad since my very first Leaderboard event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Not exaggerating at all here: I needed to use over 400,000 apples to get the last dragon I had over a million food when this event started I now have just over 600k
    That's about how much food I had to use but I had to use a boost also. Looks like I'll be spending the next two weeks building my food back up.

Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    This leaderboard event was the most laid back one for me in while. Maybe because of the 2nd place winner in the global leaderboard, being so far ahead in my local group,everyone looked like it wasnt worth the effort. So I was able to remain 2nd place from the beginning. Only the first 5 players were able to reach the last milestone dragon..
    My group was pretty laid back too and only the top five reached the final milestone in mine also. It was only yesterday that people really started to make moves to reach the end goal which I think goes to show that people are sick of having to spend gold to complete or they're losing interest in general.

Initially I was worried that the new global aspect would make the groupings even more skewed but I don't think it did. Either I've been lucky with my groupings or they really did try to make it so we're with players who have similar playing styles... Only time will tell I guess. It's interesting that the overall numbers on the global LB (excluding the tops) seem lower than they were last time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I had an insanely difficult time with this event. I got to the first dragon (Swamp, a repeat for me) but finished with 5,100 points, 400 points short of the second dragon. I haven't done this bad since my very first Leaderboard event.
    About the same here. On my second account I already had swamp dragon and I barely got a Garnet dragon, but I used quite a few bronze boosts to even get that far. On my main account I did reach all the milestones, but, again, I used some boosts. Also, I have 2 evolution builidings on that account, but not on my baby account, so that probably helped. BTW, my second account is now level 125, so it's not like it's a low level account or anything, and I had more food on that one at the start of the LB than on my other account, so I'm not really sure how it all worked out. I use boosts to get the milestones and try to finish high enough that I can get maps and food. For a long time it looked like I would get the prize dragon, too, but of course people all start boosting at the end.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's about how much food I had to use but I had to use a boost also. Looks like I'll be spending the next two weeks building my food back up.
    Except now we have a WE so I have to plant food based on time rather than quantity
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast