Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Unturned Stone Leaderboard : June 12 2018

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by is109 View Post
    If you?re gonna change the time for the event, at least lower the amount of points needed for each dragon and an equal adjustment from 11 days to 7 days
    7,200 should be adjusted to 4,580 (4,600 if rounded)
    6,200 should be adjusted to 3,940 (3,900 if rounded)
    5,500 should be adjusted to 3,500
    2,800 should be adjusted to 1,780 (1,800 if rounded)
    Leaderboards used to be my favorite event, as I got at least 4 dragons. Leaderboards are now my least favorite event because now I only get 1 dragon.
    Storm8, I hope you're listening to this suggestion because it makes sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    It's getting almost too hard, even with gold. I don't mind spending small quantities of it for events BUT ALL milestone type prizes should be available to everyone willing to work hard at it for free. They should calculate the milestones off of max number of nests, dens, evolution temples operating at 24/7 plus a small multiplier for the rare/super/ultra bonuses. Make the math work for free but you'll be working hard without gold. It would probably encourage gold spend due to so many people getting so close. Again, the one company that can't figure out how that lowering prices and goal requirements will encourage more gold spend and profitability - someone is really bad at math.......
    This, actually even if you work hard , you can only get the first prize.

And , because the shards prizes are tied with all milestones, if you loss this event, you automatically lost the monthly dragon.

2nd day: first 10 players 2200+ points

me? 670 points

it appears win the tournaments and tales makes you "rank" high enought to be put with gold spenders with 5 nest
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 06-13-18 at 11:50 PM.

Banned
    Why, I have to ask am I playing these leaderboard events?

I spent 15 gold in the last leaderboard mainly for Bingo and finished 1st. Now I am in the mix with the winner of the last Global and another player who is already plus 10,000! The actions of these 2 players just make this another huge turnoff of this game!

I have been saying for the past 2 months, that the game has nothing for left to play for. It used to be fun and now it is being used as a Cash Cow for the developers, discounts monthly - even though they are posted as sales!

Heaps of my neighbours have thrown this game to the trash heap and I can see why!

Where is the crystal habitat that pops up on my game, it is not in the shop?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    I know, right?! I keep getting it (the pop up) too and it's driving me bonkers, I posted it in the bugs thread and included a pic of the pop up hoping someone will see it and deal with it. I thought it was just me though since no one else mentioned it. I like the look of the habitat and each time I get the pop up, I open the market to see how many dragons it holds but it's never there, which is supremely frustrating. Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one experiencing this.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-16-18 at 10:00 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    The missing habitat has been reported.

See thread:

New Habitat - Not in Market
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The missing habitat has been reported.

See thread:

New Habitat - Not in Market
    Thankyou

Fashion Designer
    I'm playing the same way I have previous and on the last several I got to the end prize but on this one I am barely midway and might not even get to the second dragon prize. I use the same technique of two breeding, two evolving four full nests all that...I wont spend gold except for the second breeding.

Looks like I'll finish in the top 10 in my group and not get to the finish which means I miss out on the near impossible Diamond monthly dragon too.

Banned
    I?m guessing I?m probably like a lot of you. We?ve given them our feedback. I?ve reached the point of not caring anymore. No place to put the dragons anyway. I?m not spending 100?s of gold on every single event in order to finish it. Sick of using food on dragons they are making us feed for events. It?s absolutely ridiculous. Now it seems the monthly dragons require completion of the events. Good. I?ll be freed up from those too.

They?ll get the hint when their player base is lost. Oh wait....

Rhino Keeper
    I've only gathered 5500 points this time around so I also will miss out on a heap of shards for the monthly dragon. I look at the global leaders and wonder how they do it, specially one of them that were in the top 3 last time. I am low on food just getting to where I am. 'Tis interesting watching it unfold.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast