Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unturned Stone Leaderboard : June 12 2018

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by is109 View Post
    If you?re gonna change the time for the event, at least lower the amount of points needed for each dragon and an equal adjustment from 11 days to 7 days
    7,200 should be adjusted to 4,580 (4,600 if rounded)
    6,200 should be adjusted to 3,940 (3,900 if rounded)
    5,500 should be adjusted to 3,500
    2,800 should be adjusted to 1,780 (1,800 if rounded)
    Leaderboards used to be my favorite event, as I got at least 4 dragons. Leaderboards are now my least favorite event because now I only get 1 dragon.
    Storm8, I hope you're listening to this suggestion because it makes sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    It's getting almost too hard, even with gold. I don't mind spending small quantities of it for events BUT ALL milestone type prizes should be available to everyone willing to work hard at it for free. They should calculate the milestones off of max number of nests, dens, evolution temples operating at 24/7 plus a small multiplier for the rare/super/ultra bonuses. Make the math work for free but you'll be working hard without gold. It would probably encourage gold spend due to so many people getting so close. Again, the one company that can't figure out how that lowering prices and goal requirements will encourage more gold spend and profitability - someone is really bad at math.......
    This, actually even if you work hard , you can only get the first prize.

And , because the shards prizes are tied with all milestones, if you loss this event, you automatically lost the monthly dragon.

2nd day: first 10 players 2200+ points

me? 670 points

it appears win the tournaments and tales makes you "rank" high enought to be put with gold spenders with 5 nest
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 06-13-18 at 11:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    Why, I have to ask am I playing these leaderboard events?

I spent 15 gold in the last leaderboard mainly for Bingo and finished 1st. Now I am in the mix with the winner of the last Global and another player who is already plus 10,000! The actions of these 2 players just make this another huge turnoff of this game!

I have been saying for the past 2 months, that the game has nothing for left to play for. It used to be fun and now it is being used as a Cash Cow for the developers, discounts monthly - even though they are posted as sales!

Heaps of my neighbours have thrown this game to the trash heap and I can see why!

Where is the crystal habitat that pops up on my game, it is not in the shop?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    I know, right?! I keep getting it (the pop up) too and it's driving me bonkers, I posted it in the bugs thread and included a pic of the pop up hoping someone will see it and deal with it. I thought it was just me though since no one else mentioned it. I like the look of the habitat and each time I get the pop up, I open the market to see how many dragons it holds but it's never there, which is supremely frustrating. Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one experiencing this.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; Yesterday at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    The missing habitat has been reported.

See thread:

New Habitat - Not in Market
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The missing habitat has been reported.

See thread:

New Habitat - Not in Market
    Thankyou

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123