View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

20 60.61%
  • I didn't like this event

6 18.18%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 24.24%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Greek Griffin

18 54.55%
  • Triumphant Tree

4 12.12%
  • Papayak

12 36.36%
  • Gate of the Gods

20 60.61%
  • Lion Pride

18 54.55%
  • Megara

20 60.61%
  • Purrcules

12 36.36%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Mighty Mythos - 2018 Jun 12 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I check in to the forum for FFS and DS several times a day, and the number of comments have dropped dramatically from a few months ago. The discussions were fun. I wish more people would join in. Do you think this reflects fewer people playing or just fewer people posting? The events like this one used to always generate a lot of discussion. I was doing well on both accounts, but now I've been knocked down quite a ways. I'm glad I didn't particularly want the Purrcules. I have exhausted my food supply. Completely.
    I think it's event fatigue. I know I'm not the only one fed up and discouraged by the high demands and impossible breeding situations each event brings, added to the strange normal of No Day Without An Event. I was going to quit at the end of May. I decided to stick around but just don't have the same drive. I'm trying to play at my own pace and just let the events roll on by, with or without me.
    And perhaps all that is to be said has been said. Repeatedly. And repeatedly ignored by Storm8. So now players mostly check in at the start to comment on the prizes, or later to report completion (or surrender - LOL)

Rhino Keeper
    With the final days upon us, my scaled-down goal is making it to Valhalla: that prize habitat for which I will not have space anytime soon. "Only this and nothing more."

Well... Lion Pride may be possible. As for my board, I'm currently at Rank 9. Player on Rank 1 has 10.5K points AND is using the golden boost, lest (s)he be overtaken by Rank 2 who has just over 9K. Yup. I'm just a spectator/reporter.
    (Thinking I should've just gone to the Coney Island Mermaid Parade yesterday.)
    Last edited by SoJam; 06-17-18 at 07:14 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    How about those Spin To Win prizes, huh? Let's cover the forests with White Saplings! I'll likely have close to 50 by the time this is over.
    But wait, no -- the STAR TILE is the one you really, really, really want, isn't it? Le piece de resistance! You wait 3 hours, spin, and get... one (1)... spectacular... star... tile. Don't let its plainness fool you. This comes straight off Captain America's shield, don't you know.
    Aren't these decorations giving you a real MYTHOS feel? Eh? Eh?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    How about those Spin To Win prizes, huh? Let's cover the forests with White Saplings! I'll likely have close to 50 by the time this is over.
    But wait, no -- the STAR TILE is the one you really, really, really want, isn't it? Le piece de resistance! You wait 3 hours, spin, and get... one (1)... spectacular... star... tile. Don't let its plainness fool you. This comes straight off Captain America's shield, don't you know.
    I now have 16 white saplings which are pretty. I guess I could sell them for 10 coins each which will get me 160 coins that I can add to my 1,260,975,883 coins I have. In the beginning we would decorate our forests with pretty paths and flowers and trees. I use to enjoy visiting my neighbors to see how their forest was decorated but it's not as much anymore. Does anyone still decorate their forest? If so, I would like to see it, especially with the Greek mythogy theme that is available in this LB.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 06-17-18 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    Really!! I’ve gotten exactly four chests (all the brown one, except a gold one that S8 promptly rolled back and took the 200+ points away!!!), and the rest of my spins have all been tiles and the trees!! I’ll usually land on those a few times but never this much; clearly the algorithm has changed, and certainly not in our favor. It’s getting rediculous, especially since no one has room for decorations anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I now have 16 white saplings which are pretty. I guess I could sell them for 10 coins each which will get me 160 coins that I can add to my 1,260,975,883 coins I have. In the beginning we could decorate our forests with pretty paths and flowers and trees. I use to enjoy visiting my neighbors to see how their forest was decorated but it's not as much anymore. Does anyone still decorate their forest? If so, I would like to see it, especially with the Greek mythogy theme that is available in this LB.
    No, I don’t. I love some of the decorations I have but expansion is too difficult to display any of them.

Executive Chef
    I now have 16 white saplings which are pretty. I guess I could sell them for 10 coins each which will get me 160 coins that I can add to my 1,260,975,883 coins I have. In the beginning we would decorate our forests with pretty paths and flowers and trees. I use to enjoy visiting my neighbors to see how their forest was decorated but it's not as much anymore. Does anyone still decorate their forest? If so, I would like to see it, especially with the Greek mythogy theme that is available in this LB.
    Too bad no room for decorations, in the beginning it's easy, but at the moment no room for any. I have a few of my neighbors who has more deco than habitats LOL. I always sell my decorations, easy to find something back when searching under "all" like won habitats.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone still decorate their forest? If so, I would like to see it, especially with the Greek mythogy theme that is available in this LB.
    I still do. As there is so less space left and so many animal, I chose to pick one sort that they always release and fits in my forest.
    So I only collect the pony?s and keep all needed essentials for storybook and quests.

The big green plate is for most essentials
    and the three higher plates are for the nice habitats, pony?s and a lot of decoration.

Everytime I have a new habitat or pony to place, I already got a nice spot or create one.
    The influences of new colors can make me totally change my forests to make it all fit together under the name detailsnharmony.

Though I like some other animals, this game is mostly just for relaxing and creative collecting for me.
    If again, the monthly ponys like nian and maregonna are to expensive this time, I?ll get bored. Cause the pony?s and pegasus are the only ones I fresh up my forest and decorations for.
    I totally can?t take s8 seriously if they haven?t listen again. If maregonna is 3200 points, i?ll be slowly leaving

Banned
    I've certainly also been obtaining more decorations thru spinning than in other LB. Definitely frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    Fingers crossed I am able to finish this LB in first.. I want purrcules so bad!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast