Thread: golden utensils

Rhino Keeper

golden utensils

How many do you have?

Nightclub Owner
    None, I sell mine off as soon as I get them. I'd rather the quick cash and it's not like I won't get more. I've been level 99 for years though, so I've gotten enough that I've mastered the collection. I've mastered all the collections by now except for that ever-illusive Floral Bouquet. You'd think after six years I'd have collected enough to get beyond the first level of mastery but I haven't...I'm pretty sure I've only ever collected 4 of the bouquets so at this rate I'm doubting if I will ever master that one!

Farm Supplier
    I sell them off too. I've probably had about 20 and am level 75 now
    Last edited by adreamdeferred; 07-10-18 at 08:15 AM.

New Resident
    i let mine sdtack up, and when i want $, i sell them all off in bulk. i usually do it when i want to expand, or if i'm bored. i did master that one, though.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ThistleFluff8 View Post
    i let mine sdtack up, and when i want $, i sell them all off in bulk. i usually do it when i want to expand, or if i'm bored. i did master that one, though.
    I would do it that way too but I play on iOS so each time I place one Golden Utensil on my wall, it snaps back to the first page of my inventory. It drives me crazy to have to keep paging through the inventory like that so I try to sell them as I get them to save myself the trouble.

I dont sell mine i keep mine i havent even thought of selling any but how much are they worth

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Divaspalace8 View Post
    I dont sell mine i keep mine i havent even thought of selling any but how much are they worth
    1,250 coins for one