Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: forgotten roost

forgotten roost

i became already 1xmanticore egg and 1xdragon egg.the question is could i become more eggs from mantis/dragons in the future as a drop from forgotten roost or it was just once and now i have to buy more of them in the market?
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40

Nightclub Owner
    They are very, very, very rare drops but YES, you will continue to get them as you play on. As of right now I have several of each in my inventory, I would hatch them but I can never free up the Forges for that long, lol.

When it comes to purchasing the Dragons and Manticores from the market I always wait until they're on sale for half price or better yet I get them from the Baron's Tent and you can even craft some in the MRC. There are at least a dozen different types of each by now and you'll see them on sale several times a year so try not to feel pressured to buy them right away. Like all things in the game, your patience will pay off in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    They are very, very, very rare drops but YES, you will continue to get them as you play on. As of right now I have several of each in my inventory, I would hatch them but I can never free up the Forges for that long, lol.

When it comes to purchasing the Dragons and Manticores from the market I always wait until they're on sale for half price or better yet I get them from the Baron's Tent and you can even craft some in the MRC. There are at least a dozen different types of each by now and you'll see them on sale several times a year so try not to feel pressured to buy them right away. Like all things in the game, your patience will pay off in the long run.
    sure,i don't want to spend gems on mantis/dragons,i wanna craft some in the future in MRC+i live with a great hope for a great black friday sales,i saw there were nice sales in '17,16+'15.thanks for tips!
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40

Farm Supplier
    I've started collecting daily from the Forgotten Roost again as it gives over 2K coins each time - I need lots of coins for expansions! I have been collecting for several months now, and haven't had a manticore or dragon egg drop once. I have four Dragons (2 as babies) and four grown Manticores out in my Kingdom.

Is there a limit now of four of these beasts? After which the eggs will stop dropping from the Forgotten Roost? I still have the Incubate Egg and Incubate Dragon Egg crafts available in the Magic Forge, plus I have 5 Manticore eggs in store and seven Burning Embers that have dropped from adventures to use. Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post
    I've started collecting daily from the Forgotten Roost again as it gives over 2K coins each time - I need lots of coins for expansions! I have been collecting for several months now, and haven't had a manticore or dragon egg drop once. I have four Dragons (2 as babies) and four grown Manticores out in my Kingdom.

Is there a limit now of four of these beasts? After which the eggs will stop dropping from the Forgotten Roost? I still have the Incubate Egg and Incubate Dragon Egg crafts available in the Magic Forge, plus I have 5 Manticore eggs in store and seven Burning Embers that have dropped from adventures to use. Just curious...
    No limit....just extremely rare.

Although after soooo many years, they can add up...lol...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74582FB6-3E2F-44DB-A230-F6025583D885.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	49808
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I've been collecting from the Forgotten Roost for over a year, and I have never gotten a single egg after the first ones.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    No limit....just extremely rare.

Although after soooo many years, they can add up...lol...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74582FB6-3E2F-44DB-A230-F6025583D885.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	49808
    LOL, I have 9 Manticore Eggs and 18 Dragon Eggs, but a whooping 5 Ember. I have hatched only 6 Manticores & 3-4 Dragons. Ember is super ultra rare and I do a lot of desert adventures!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Very rare and, for me, Ember is even rarer. I have 6 dragon eggs in storage that I can?t craft coz I never get ember, haven?t found any in like 2 years😥😥

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post

Thread resurrection time...

After nearly a year of collecting from the Forgotten Roost, yesterday it finally dropped a Dragons egg! The rear of card for the egg says a rare chance of dropping from the Forgotten Roost, but it must be less than a 1 in 300 chance! No Manticore eggs have dropped so far.

Egg is now incubating in the Magic Forge so I can have another dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Very rare and, for me, Ember is even rarer. I have 6 dragon eggs in storage that I can?t craft coz I never get ember, haven?t found any in like 2 years😥😥
    It?s now 3 years without finding any Ember, 9 dragon eggs now😞

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast