Thread: Missing Decorations

Exclamation Missing Decorations

Hello. I tried to send Storm8 a request through their website form but I immediately got an email back saying they don't respond to individual requests and to come to the forum.

I have attached a screenshot of my issue. About a week ago, I loaded my Bakery and the floor tiles and decorations, wallpaper and decorations, tables and chairs, counters with food on them and even some appliances have been missing/not loading ever since. Only a few items are not gone. I have tried many things to fix it, including reloading the game, reinstalling the game, and connecting to a different Wifi network but my items are still missing. I have waited a week for the issue to resolve on its own but it hasn't fixed. This is making the game very unpleasant to play because I cannot find my ovens, and, as you can see in my picture, my bakery looks terrible! Some of the floor tiles and decorations that I have are very expensive and some costed gems. I am very frustrated, whats the point of playing if I can't even see my bakery. I visit my neighbours and I can see their decorations fine, but just not mine. I really need this to be fixed very soon before I give up the game

Any suggestions are appreciated, thank you for your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180609-205846.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	542.5 KB 
ID:	44891  
    Last edited by MissTwilight99; 06-09-18 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Edited Title :) Appreciate any replies!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

The Honorable Panda
    Try leaving the game open for at least 15 minutes to allow time for all the graphics to fully download.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try leaving the game open for at least 15 minutes to allow time for all the graphics to fully download.
    I have left the game open for over an hour but it still doesn't load. I've been playing this game for a long time and it has never been this bad before.

Thanks for the reply though.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

The Honorable Panda
    Can you send me a private message with your support ticket number?

The Honorable Panda
    Do you regularly delete the cache on your device or use a 'cleaner' app or have you installed anything new that changes device settings?
    Sometimes the cleaner apps delete the game files that are cached on the device. The first step would be to turn off anything new that may be deleting the files.

You can also try installing Bakery Story: Cat Cafe and see if the issue happens on that version.

I don't have any cleaner apps installed.

I managed fix the issue by force closing the app then rebooting my device. Hopefully the bug won't come back, and if it does I'll send through the support ticket number. It was odd because I have done that before but it didn't fix it but when I did it again it worked.

Thank you for your help

The Honorable Panda
    Wonderful! I am glad the issue has been resolved.