Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 4 Day Daredevel Tournament June 8 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Ugh Steelflare and now Bladewing thoroughly kicked my butt. I spent 30gold to speed up Steelflare because it was the last one I needed to complete the tales and now I'm stuck on Bladewing ☹
    Me too. I lost 10 times against Steelflare, and than I had to use gold so I could finish the tales. And now I'm losing from Bladewing. And I won the last tournament with one or two lost battles, so it's definitely all random in this game.

Fashion Designer
    How come we are not receiving shards from the event. Was this answered?.. And why don't I ever receive any video speed ups like everyone else. It's nearly impossible to complete these events without those. 30 fight a in 4 days is very tough . To nearly get to the end and run out of time. Why am I even participating if we can't finish and don't receive shards. Come on s8

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    How come we are not receiving shards from the event. Was this answered?.. And why don't I ever receive any video speed ups like everyone else. It's nearly impossible to complete these events without those. 30 fight a in 4 days is very tough . To nearly get to the end and run out of time. Why am I even participating if we can't finish and don't receive shards. Come on s8
    No shards are dropping for the tournament, if that's what you are asking. I think these shorter tournaments are not going to drop shards but we should still get plenty to get the dragon by the end of the month.

As far as videos go, they are very random. I haven't gotten any videos in 6 weeks or so and last time it was just for 2 days.

I am stuck on Steelflare but I already have the Daredevil dragon so I am not using any gold to get past him. 30 tournaments and 4 days is roughly 8 battles a day. With being able to battle every hour it isn't generally that hard to get through the tournament since most people are awake for about 15 hours of the day. That being said, this tournament I was working all weekend and was only at the 7th or so dragon by Sunday evening just on my limited time. So I do get that people are busy but it is a game and if you personally do not have time then it isn't really the fault of S8.

Keep in mind, I have gotten frustrated with the game before - S8 spent a short few months were the monthly dragon that you get from breeding, you ONLY gets items for from breeding and it takes 33.3 days to get enough items if you are constantly breeding on one nest. That's not fair to people on Android devices who can only get a second nest through spending gold. So, hatching the Umber dragon for shards and hatching and raising the Community Event dragon for items (I am assuming they are going to keep doing this) is a change to make up for the breeding time issue.

I have not problem with events/tournaments/goals being difficult without gold - impossible without gold is my issue. It does look like S8 looks at this and makes adjustments when people note issues.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    No shards are dropping for the tournament, if that's what you are asking. I think these shorter tournaments are not going to drop shards but we should still get plenty to get the dragon by the end of the month.

As far as videos go, they are very random. I haven't gotten any videos in 6 weeks or so and last time it was just for 2 days.

I am stuck on Steelflare but I already have the Daredevil dragon so I am not using any gold to get past him. 30 tournaments and 4 days is roughly 8 battles a day. With being able to battle every hour it isn't generally that hard to get through the tournament since most people are awake for about 15 hours of the day. That being said, this tournament I was working all weekend and was only at the 7th or so dragon by Sunday evening just on my limited time. So I do get that people are busy but it is a game and if you personally do not have time then it isn't really the fault of S8.

Keep in mind, I have gotten frustrated with the game before - S8 spent a short few months were the monthly dragon that you get from breeding, you ONLY gets items for from breeding and it takes 33.3 days to get enough items if you are constantly breeding on one nest. That's not fair to people on Android devices who can only get a second nest through spending gold. So, hatching the Umber dragon for shards and hatching and raising the Community Event dragon for items (I am assuming they are going to keep doing this) is a change to make up for the breeding time issue.

I have not problem with events/tournaments/goals being difficult without gold - impossible without gold is my issue. It does look like S8 looks at this and makes adjustments when people note issues.
    What do u mean we won't be getting shards for short events? R u just guessing from the looks of it. Yeah i can see also we are not getting them. The question is not are we getting them? Its why arent we getting them. Ur supposed to get shards from participating in events.And I'm participating in the event. You think its is fair for then to whimsically choose which ones do and don't give you shards also I'm assuming..
    I might actually care that I am not going to finish the event if it stopped me from getting the monthly dragon too. Besides there is already a black and red dragon available in the mine.
    Moreover, every time there s a diamond dragon available as a monthly events prize.. They forget to add shards to the events. They did however provide extra as compensation the previous time this occurred. But if no one says anything, why would they care.
    Last edited by summersalt; 06-12-18 at 08:53 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Deliver the SHARDS, Storm8

What do u mean we won't be getting shards for short events? R u just guessing from the looks of it. Yeah i can see also we are not getting them. The question is not are we getting them? Its why arent we getting them. Ur supposed to get shards from participating in events.And I'm participating in the event. You think its is fair for then to whimsically choose which ones do and don't give you shards also I'm assuming..
    I might actually care that I am not going to finish the event if it stopped me from getting the monthly dragon too. Besides there is already a black and red dragon available in the mine.
    Moreover, every time there s a diamond dragon available as a monthly events prize.. They forget to add shards to the events. They did however provide extra as compensation the previous time this occurred. But if no one says anything, why would they care.
    That said, I would like to formally add myself to the list of players who want to be compensated for 30 rounds of tournament battles with no shards.
    Who else? Speak up.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    That said, I would like to formally add myself to the list of players who want to be compensated for 30 rounds of tournament battles with no shards.
    Who else? Speak up.
    This tournament does not drop shards as rewards.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Battle tournaments in general or just "this one". Why? Now it's random. Maybe we have time for some events and not others. Maybe we like the prize for one event and not for others. How is it fair to choose which events give these rewards and which don't. I can't just choose to miss one because life sneaks up on me. If I miss an event I may as well give up on the entire month! Why not drop them for everry event and let the players choose which they want to participoate in (or rather allow them to miss one because life happens.) and not force them to participate in the ones s8 deems worthy of giving out the monthly "event" pieces.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Battle tournaments in general or just "this one". Why? Now it's random. Maybe we have time for some events and not others. Maybe we like the prize for one event and not for others. How is it fair to choose which events give these rewards and which don't. I can't just choose to miss one because life sneaks up on me. If I miss an event I may as well give up on the entire month! Why not drop them for everry event and let the players choose which they want to participoate in (or rather allow them to miss one because life happens.) and not force them to participate in the ones s8 deems worthy of giving out the monthly "event" pieces.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Umm geez thanks so much for the auto response. I don't really think that had any further information in it though. Essentially was a cut and paste of previous response? That almost seems sarcastic... But yeah thanks again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345