Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4 Day Daredevel Tournament June 8 2018

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Kooky Panda or Elsa Are we supposed to be getting Shards in this tournament, if so I have just fought 2 battles and received none to date. thanks!
    Me neither. Is there anything special about yet another black-red dragon? I have 3 Palmates and 1 Obsidian.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    No shards = no play. I?m only doing these events for the diamond hybrid. Save the easy dragons in this tourney for my tales.
    You read my mind! I already have Daredevil so I'm not really trying for another. I started with the first battle and will stop there until battles are needed for Tourmaline.

Executive Chef
    All the tourneys appear too fast recently. Using recycled dragons as prizes.

Is S8 trying to exit a quick one from the game app industry ?

I am on iPhone X and the screen view is still looking like old.

I am still traumatised by KC, they just leave the game as it was, to its own demise? ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Nightclub Owner
    I'm torn because I think that recycling tourney dragons is a decent idea that would allow everyone a shot at the dragon without purchasing. However, like all things s8, they took a decent idea and went overboard with it by having too many recycled tourneys in a short span of time. At this rate, we'll have recycled all the tourney dragons by the end of the year and it comes off as the team having run out of ideas.

I feel the same way about them taking a theme for the new dragons and overusing it so that by the end of the month we're all sick of said theme. Too much of a good thing is still too much S8! The worst part is most of the issues/complaints of we, the consumers, could be solved by them simply slowing down the releases and choosing quality over quantity.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Shards aren't a reward for this tournament.
    Won 2 rounds for nothing as I have Daredevil egg in storage.
    Glad to be able to skip.
    This tournament is the usual one during DT just to help/hinder DT tasks.

For me this tourney fulfills the event battles criteria and provides me with a super rare dragon to disenchant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    All the tourneys appear too fast recently. Using recycled dragons as prizes.

Is S8 trying to exit a quick one from the game app industry ?

I am on iPhone X and the screen view is still looking like old.

I am still traumatised by KC, they just leave the game as it was, to its own demise? ★
    Many new players don't have that dragons, so for me is a good thing have this toiurnament.

I think that S8 is doing this tournament to "Level down" the last tales chapters, Tourmaline nv 12 have 45%-60% to crit a non-champion dragon in this tournament.

Fashion Designer
    I know this tournament is for Daredevil but having to fight him four times seems a little excessive.

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Daredevil 19...he will not go down! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Daredevil 19...he will not go down! Thanks!
    I used Glasswing at level 14

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast