Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/07: Tell No Tales - 14 days - goals in post 2

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad S8 has changed up the structure of an event. But now I have to wait 9 hours for Ivy's Hut before anything happens, gahhh.

But that aside, the Gem walker is telling me to expect poor drop rates. If there are no Crowns involved, I really want to skip this event. Well, even if they are rewarded, I guess I want to skip it, but I would force myself to complete it. This is a sad way to play a game.

Executive Chef
    purchase, purchase.. and purchase!
    the event has just started and that's what we keep reading

something is contradictory in the information given.. one says 'limited time'.. the other says 'remain permanently'
    hey Pirates! it's time to decide

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	44831

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	44832Click image for larger version. 

Views:	46 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	44833
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    purchase, purchase.. and purchase!
    the event has just started and that's what we keep reading

something is contradictory in the information given.. one says 'limited time'.. the other says 'permanent'
    hey Pirates! it's time to decide

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	44831

Views:	63 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	44832
    The Skeleton Pirate is available for purchase for a limited time, but once purchased will remain in your Town Square / Kingdom permanently

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    Uh oh....

bad news folks.

At the end of the last event, Ivy was running a few experiments... and well, Ivy's hut has burned down.

While we will build her a new home, as this time we are unable to use her "hut" as a resource for collection during this event.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you (S8).

Please re-code all Ivy Hut drops to the Farm Houses.

Thanks,
    Chief Beef
    MOo!

ps - Grow them coconut trees!
    quite true Chief Beef.. with all the buildings we have in the kingdom Ivy's has been targheted again. it would have been true fun if we could have collected from the Farm Houses instead.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Skeleton Pirate is available for purchase for a limited time, but once purchased will remain in your Town Square / Kingdom permanently
    Oh! Thank you! Good thing you told us as it clearly says "to live in your kingdom for a limited time" not "offered for a limited time"
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, S8, can you tell us about the final prize? I'm trying to decide if I want to actually try this event or sit it out.

Farm Supplier
    The glimmer pearl and sea proof bottles are invisible to me, anyone having the same issue????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Pirates of the Caribbean, anyone? Johnny Depp-esque pirate character? ?Glimmer? Pearl ship? ?Lost? crew returning (dead?) from the sea? This is a riot of originality!!
    Yeah can you imagine if the moon comes out and the Baron spots the skeletons! Pmsl
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Oh! Thank you! Good thing you told us as it clearly says "to live in your kingdom for a limited time" not "offered for a limited time"
    Purchase - for a limited time. Skeleton Pirate - to live in your kingdom. Someone had a hard time grammaring this sentence, lol.

It does say it properly on the back of BOTH of the new cards, so "somebody* saw the problem with the teaser ad.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    The glimmer pearl and sea proof bottles are invisible to me, anyone having the same issue????
    I can't see them either which is not unusual for me. It doesn't seem to matter that my phone is new and fully updated, I usually can't see all the event materials until day 3 or 4 when they randomly become visible as time goes on in the event. It's not a huge issue just a bit of a pain as I have to open my inventory after each tree chopped to see what dropped.

And I've been thinking... I'm not a huge fan of walkers in general but I like the idea of having walkers contribute something to our realms. That said, I think s8 missed the mark a bit on this. If the walker guaranteed double drops for the event then I would probably spend the 400 gems but they already stated last time that while it boosts drops there's no guarantee. Instead, the boost is random and when it does increase drops, it doesn't double them, just increases them and last time players who purchased the boost walker reported numbers not far off from those without it. For me, this makes it all but useless as anything other than a walker and the drop increase is just a marketing ploy to get us to purchase it. It was a good idea but poorly executed which is a real shame because it could've been a really great addition to events.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast