Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/07: Tell No Tales - 14 days - goals in post 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    While doing my morning check in (finally making 2nd bottle for level 3) I received a splash screen that raised some questions of my own this morning:

Attachment 44934

The way I'm reading the text is that once we complete the goals, we'll receive a treasure box. We then chop this treasure box and receive whatever is inside and never see it again. Okay, that all seems well and fine to me buuuuut the image is super vague on what the treasure could be: how many gems, how many energy or coins, is there anything else?

To be honest, I'm the sort that would like to keep the treasure in my inventory always rather than chop it once and be disappointed as is evidenced by my collection of rainbow pots, lol. Figured I'd post the pic and see what you all thought of it.
    Well, if this is true I just lost all motivation to finish this event...Looking for a treasure is supposed to be fun, this is hard work. I may or may not make it (I WILL miss at least one collection of Ivy's), but the end prize doesn't look worth the effort. With my luck it will probably some coins...

I will keep at it, for the crowns and whatnot, but I won't go crazy about it. (I really hate having to grow the neccessary trees first)
    Last edited by Andro45; 06-10-18 at 02:21 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    2 times in 15 days are awfully tight! Considering last day is never a full 24 hr day. I would say you can miss ONLY 1 collection. Last goal needs 6 bottles to upgrade to 5th.. that's 12 secret messages.. so we'll be collecting from Ivy's all the way to the end.. and hopefully have enough time to do the last bottle craft before time-out.

I guess it's all planned purposly that way.. so suggest who doesn't have the possibility of buying gems, or prefer not to, you start collecting them to have at least 24 to gem Ivy's once.

Keep sending out all Castle Adventures, collect each time from gem dropping characters, watch videos, play free games if you don't mind the torment of tons of emails and/or calls.. and hope for the best.

Unfortunately there's no other way to earn extra Secret Messages.. they drop only from Ivy's!
    14 days it says, but it is more like 13+, that is 26 collection . Maybe 27 if you had Ivy's on standby. So that is 2 collections spare! Tight like hell. Remember you need to craft the bottle 2 hours. Anyway, in the best condition without using gems, you can finish the event in 12.5 days (12.08 days if you are timed to the second). This means we hit Ivy spot on each time she is ready.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    14 days it says, but it is more like 13+, that is 26 collection . Maybe 27 if you had Ivy's on standby. So that is 2 collections spare! Tight like hell. Remember you need to craft the bottle 2 hours. Anyway, in the best condition without using gems, you can finish the event in 12.5 days (12.08 days if you are timed to the second). This means we hit Ivy spot on each time she is ready.
    I really find that is too tight over so many days of play.
    What if the game rolls back after you've collected? You come back an hour later and see it's not collected. That happens more times per day and daily, it's never been 100% stable
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I really find that is too tight over so many days of play.
    What if the game rolls back after you've collected? You come back an hour later and see it's not collected. That happens more times per day and daily, it's never been 100% stable
    Precisely what happened to me this morning. I was getting ready for church so I popped on just long enough to collect from Ivy’s and make my bottle message at the forge. Got home from church to collect my forge to upgrade my ship and much to my dispair was a coin icon over Ivy’s house... so disappointed

Executive Chef
    It really is just 13 days. The plus is usually only 4 extra hours at most

Rhino Keeper
    I’m kind of confused as to why the Royal Pig doesn’t count for finding the map piece... they are the ones that I usually leave out. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Same here. I have tried corn, wheat and tomato’s plus bushes, flowers and pet skunkupines, nothing. Spent over 70 energy just looking for a skunkupine. If anyone has a tip I would appreciate the information.
    Skunkupine trap costs 5 gems. Cheap way to save energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    i think what we are thinking of, is the requirements remains same but is a 8 hour collection, meaning you can afford to to do 2 collections a day, instead of MISSING 1 collection if you well, missed, from Ivy.. because Ivy is a 12 hour thing, and you'll miss 1 Ivy if you are ''out'' by a few hours

erm, eg if you need to collect at 8am ,then 4pm, then midnight.. but you missed it at 4pm, you can still do it at 5pm-midnight..
    but at the moment, eg if I'm collecting from Ivy at 10am, and missed the 10pm...and goes off to 1am... then I miss 1 collection
    Yes, I realised which angle you guys were coming from I also saw this other point of view, because others will as well and think they?ve given us the chance to get in 3 collections per day rather than just the two.

Library is a good idea. But it?s not a character building so they?d struggle to find a reason for using it unless it?s book related.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I cannot get a skunkupine to save my soul! All I get are fangbeasts no matter what I try
    I?m relyimg on flowers, no room left for plots to grow skunk producing crops.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Same here. I have tried corn, wheat and tomato?s plus bushes, flowers and pet skunkupines, nothing. Spent over 70 energy just looking for a skunkupine. If anyone has a tip I would appreciate the information.
    I?m reluctant to check my inventory for skunk traps, I will if I don?t find one soon though. Having said that I?ve got 2 more days before I need to worry because we?re waiting on Ivy.