Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/07: Tell No Tales - 14 days - goals in post 2

Rhino Keeper
    The picture says ... One time use item.. so it doesn’t sound to me like it would have a 22hr timer

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    The picture says ... One time use item.. so it doesn?t sound to me like it would have a 22hr timer
    You are right, I didn't have the splash screen yet and the picture posted here was **** to look at on my mobile. Well then I will surely not open it and hold it in the deepest part of my already extravagant large storage (600 pages).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    While doing my morning check in (finally making 2nd bottle for level 3) I received a splash screen that raised some questions of my own this morning:

Attachment 44934

The way I'm reading the text is that once we complete the goals, we'll receive a treasure box. We then chop this treasure box and receive whatever is inside and never see it again. Okay, that all seems well and fine to me buuuuut the image is super vague on what the treasure could be: how many gems, how many energy or coins, is there anything else?

To be honest, I'm the sort that would like to keep the treasure in my inventory always rather than chop it once and be disappointed as is evidenced by my collection of rainbow pots, lol. Figured I'd post the pic and see what you all thought of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You are right, I didn't have the splash screen yet and the picture posted here was **** to look at on my mobile. Well then I will surely not open it and hold it in the deepest part of my already extravagant large storage (600 pages).
    Did any of you see that the pic says: or dusty beard?s treasure?.... OR..

Does that mean that the prize is not the walker? It?s the treasure or it?s just one of each? randomly selected?

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot get a skunkupine to save my soul! All I get are fangbeasts no matter what I try
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Did any of you see that the pic says: or dusty beard?s treasure?.... OR..

Does that mean that the prize is not the walker? It?s the treasure or it?s just one of each? randomly selected?
    It's not 'OR' it's OL'.........as in OL' Dusty Beards Treasure....as in like how a pirate would say it... ( and further down they actually say ... Old Dusty Beards treasure) ... I think it says somewhere the treasure drops once the ship is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I cannot get a skunkupine to save my soul! All I get are fangbeasts no matter what I try
    Same here. I have tried corn, wheat and tomato’s plus bushes, flowers and pet skunkupines, nothing. Spent over 70 energy just looking for a skunkupine. If anyone has a tip I would appreciate the information.

New Resident
    Coconut tree

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    That hurts, 6 Bottles means you have room to skip 2x a Ivy's Hut gathering. That will be a very tight event as there are no other sources! On the energy side, this event will be less energy hungry.

Treasure Map? Same as the other 4 pieces to find?
    2 times in 15 days are awfully tight! Considering last day is never a full 24 hr day. I would say you can miss ONLY 1 collection. Last goal needs 6 bottles to upgrade to 5th.. that's 12 secret messages.. so we'll be collecting from Ivy's all the way to the end.. and hopefully have enough time to do the last bottle craft before time-out.

I guess it's all planned purposly that way.. so suggest who doesn't have the possibility of buying gems, or prefer not to, you start collecting them to have at least 24 to gem Ivy's once.

Keep sending out all Castle Adventures, collect each time from gem dropping characters, watch videos, play free games if you don't mind the torment of tons of emails and/or calls.. and hope for the best.

Unfortunately there's no other way to earn extra Secret Messages.. they drop only from Ivy's!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Same here. I have tried corn, wheat and tomato’s plus bushes, flowers and pet skunkupines, nothing. Spent over 70 energy just looking for a skunkupine. If anyone has a tip I would appreciate the information.
    Yes.. definitely more skunky spawns from coconut trees. During events when chopping whatever is needed, this usually is the spawn place for the beasts required. The usual places don't drop with the frequency they had before as spawn rates are changed depending on what's required.. and of course other beasts will jump out.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by nensi77 View Post
    Coconut tree
    If this answer was to my post on where to find skunkupines, thank you. So far I have chop 7+ coconut tress and only fangbeasts have spawned. I will keep trying the coconut trees hopefully one will sow up soon.