Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/07: Tell No Tales - 14 days - goals in post 2

Fashion Designer
    If anyone having trouble remembering Ivy has an Apple Watch or other similar device with a timer, it helps to use it and after you collect just reset right away for another 12 hours.
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    There is something else i?ve just realised, there aren?t different level requirements for lower level players so they?re probably also trying to adapt these events so that create less work for themselves as well as aiming these events for all players.
    nope,for uppgate to lvl 5 i need 4x wardrobe,4x message,4x parrot,treasure map,so i guess a little bit lower than normal
    anyway,i enjoy that we will become 300 crowns at the end so i could finally get maya
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    There is something else i?ve just realised, there aren?t different level requirements for lower level players so they?re probably also trying to adapt these events so that create less work for themselves as well as aiming these events for all players.
    There are lower requirements, but you guys were so distressed (a combination of sad, hurt, and annoyed - and I would be, too, in your shoes) last time seeing us finish first, because fewer trips to Ivy, that I didn't want to hurt your feelings. That aside, without Weekend Warrior it has been very tight trying to get all the materials on a 40 energy budget.

Not like I want to put my head in a noose, but giving us fewer trips to Ivy seems kinda unfair to y'all. If they could be sure to give her minimal ingredients, like something EASY that cost a straight 2 energy instead of a random drop in 20, I would take that hit because I love you guys. And on the other hand, maybe it's an incentive for gems.

It feels annoying, but the extra tension and challenge of planning out a free approach makes this game more interesting. If they just handed us a cute new "plushie"-type toy every week for free, we'd say "meh" and ask why they weren't giving us something fun.

At my old desktop game, they made it easier and easier for new players. We old-timers had the feeling of accomplishment from working hard at things, even though it's all "just a game." An easy game would quickly be boring.

And as a personal side note, this game is absolutely adorable and I am having a marvellous time, without "grinding" if I don't want to. Rearranging my kingdom is one of my favorite parts, lol. Zooming in to see all the meticulous graphics details in each piece is another. I'm still boggled by the fun here. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Look at the bottom of the goal page....the map doesn't actually exist until you complete all three parts of that goal, i.e. find 4 swords and make a wardrobe.

This took me a while to figure out lol
    Ah! So the map is the prize

Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaantje1963 View Post
    I can't seem to find out where/how I get Sunkupine to apear? Any ideas?
    I spawned while collecting Fellora Blossoms
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Collected 8 times from sparkling mine and still no piece of map.
    Am I looking in the right place, I have all the other pieces of map

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbushbabies View Post
    Collected 8 times from sparkling mine and still no piece of map.
    Am I looking in the right place, I have all the other pieces of map
    Sparkling Mine is correct.. mine dropped while collecting from the second Mine at the first round of collection.
    Make sure it's the Sparkling Mine and not Deep Mine?
    Try rebooting your game to see if it registers? And reboot just before the next collection.
    If nothing drops it's best you post in the Bugs & Issues thread and also file a report.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Tomorrow evening I'll be done with step 10. Step 11 will be easy, but step 12...

10 collections from Ivy... That's 5 days in which I can't offord to miss more than a few minutes...

That's the problem with Ivy: each time you're a few minutes or even half an hour too late, the clock shifts. And onces it shifts just a little too much, you will loose 8 out of the 12 hours, for you must sleep. And you can't shift it back, only with gems...

I've read a proposition to cut the Ivy waiting-time to 8 hours, sounds good, but to me, even cutting it by 1 hour would mean such a difference to me.

Most daily Ali's have a 22-hour waiting-time, so you can collect them each day on aproximately the same time. That would be possible with Ivy too, if she had an 11 hour waiting-time...

Executive Chef
    My watchtowers are as bad as waiting for Ivy. I have had 3 collections (of 3 towers each, 9 total) without a captains hat dropping. At this rate each outfit will take at least a day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My watchtowers are as bad as waiting for Ivy. I have had 3 collections (of 3 towers each, 9 total) without a captains hat dropping. At this rate each outfit will take at least a day.
    I found the drops were much better if I had a skeleton pirate in my kingdome to fight. Like drastically better! So I set up an area with lots of ponds to spawn pirates, and my towers away from them.