Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Castle Story 06/07: Tell No Tales - 14 days - goals in post 2

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Ready to delete the game (again). Babied it along for two weeks, made my fifth bottle, and as soon as I collected it from the workshop, the requirement changed to six. Do I spend the 60 gems to finish? Or just delete the game?
    Goal 12 requires 5 messages in a bottle but the final upgrade to the ship requires 6.

From post #2 on page 1:

Goal 12:
    * Make a Message in a Bottle 0/5
    * Dress a Look-Out Parrot 0/6
    * Prepare a Captain?s Wardrobe 0/6
    * Read the Treasure Map |

Level 5: 1 treasure map, 6 message in a bottle, 6 look-out parrot, 6 captain's wardrobe
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the event in my second kingdom. I had to set my alarm so I wouldn't forget collecting from Ivy. In my first kingdom something went wrong after collecting, so I wasn't going to make it there.

Seeing the prizes I'm glad I didn't stress over it and used gems. Lost 22 gems too, for a speed-up I definitely didn't need (man that hurt!).

Now I'm trying to decide if I want the ghost pirate walker, but I've seen him in another kingdom and I think I'll pass...The guardsman is cute though.

Overall I kind of liked the event (with the treasure hunt), it was a bit different. But collecting from Ivy was too tight. I always miss the first tewo collections, because the event starts too late for me and the next morning I'll miss it again, probably because I don't know I need to collect yet. Then I always miss one or two collections on workdays.

As for the drops of the treasure: I took screenshots before and after and I got exactly what SgtBeebo said: 150,000 coins, 5 gems, 40 energy.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Well I had to speed up the last collection of Ivy for 11 gems (I had used 5 gems on speed up prior) so used total of 15 gems to complete the event and got 5 gems when I chopped my chest. So got two walkers and crowns. I?m going to save the crowns for a walker that gives something so this won?t be a total loss.

My timer must have been off because I was crafting the last message in a bottle and had a day to go so I wasn't worried. Now all goals are "expired" so I get nothing. Starting to really not enjoy this game anymore. So much time spent for nothing.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-20-18 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Removed language

In fact, the craft tab on the message in a bottle when I go to upgrade the ship is still live but when it goes to the forge, no message in a bottle is available to craft. I can even buy that last bottle for 75 gems.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-20-18 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Removed language

Rhino Keeper
    just before I started this event, I collected from Ivy, so that was one missed.
    next I must have missed at least 4 more... after I upgraded the ship to level 4, I had 5 days left (as per the count down timer) but I didn't want to do anymore, not even sure if I needed 10 more Ivy or ? I mean I guessed I could have sped it up but I saw the prize and didn't interest me and also I got bored

however I thought the dropped rate from the dead trees and coconut trees were good

The survey came up at an inopportune time and didn’t reappear. I leveled up a few times and then stopped hoping for a weekday or weekend warrior to chop coconut trees. I collected everything else from the farms, chickens, ivy... a shame it never came around but it just was not worth the energy to me to check the game four or five times a day. I’m a happier person when I come to this game for a solid 20 minutes of enetertainment (hence enjoying the new ww events!) but the days of writing everything down and setting alarms and reaching for my phone when I should be leaving the house, going on an adventure with the kids, or cooking a fresh new meal are over. I’m back to checking once or twice a day. This event would have worked with a WW but the decision to omit it meant I lost halfway.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041