Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/07: Tell No Tales - 14 days - goals in post 2

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    I?m kind of confused as to why the Royal Pig doesn?t count for finding the map piece... they are the ones that I usually leave out. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
    It's getting to the point... Hey Thanks for all these extra 'types' of animals, Gnome Pig, Turkey Pig, Cupid Pig, Albino Pig, Royal Pig, At least three others I can see in my head, but don't know their names...

All a waste... put em all in storage and pull out the regular, boring every day pig.

Thats all the coders can code for, one single animal type, not a whole group of type.

I will be putting out my lowest level cows, chickens and sheep in the next few days.... and as I pointed out months ago... the neat, new fountains... just take up space that I need to use an old boring pond for to get my reward. Not all water is created equal.

*shake head*
    MOo
    Last edited by beefus; 06-11-18 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Drinking a tea on my lawn.
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    I've figured out what S8 is doing.

By continuing to utilize Ivy's hut, they are telling all players, Hey, you are playing the game to much. Please only log into the game twice a day. Making you log in every 2 hours, or 30 minutes to complete a task, or move forward on a step is too time intensive for the player base as a whole.

S8 has been listening to us.

Thank you S8, for making this event one where we only need to log in once every twelve hours, rather than once every two hours, or every thirty minutes.

I enjoyed the extra time I had this weekend.

I mowed my lawn.

Chief Beef,
    MOo!
    If 2x a day was all it takes to finish these events than yes I agree, but there is no way in finishing if you just login twice a day, I have a main and a sub account and I do not login as frequently in my sub account ( but still at least twice a day) and that is also the account where I almost never finish an event and if I did it only happened by spending gems.

Banned
    So only Watchtowers work. Thought Spires and Watchtowers were treated as same?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Or click on Ivy when you wake up. You can control the timer in case you did not know.
    How do you do that? By collecting early (using gems)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    It's getting to the point... Hey Thanks for all these extra 'types' of animals, Gnome Pig, Turkey Pig, Cupid Pig, Albino Pig, Royal Pig, At least three others I can see in my head, but don't know their names...

All a waste... put em all in storage and pull out the regular, boring every day pig.

Thats all the coders can code for, one single animal type, not a whole group of type.

I will be putting out my lowest level cows, chickens and sheep in the next few days.... and as I pointed out months ago... the neat, new fountains... just take up space that I need to use an old boring pond for to get my reward. Not all water is created equal.

*shake head*
    MOo
    I got map from spring pig!! The cute little pink ones that matches the dainty houses! 🦋💜💕💖❤️😍 Yey! Keep up the spirit!
    Last edited by suzishine; 06-11-18 at 09:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    So only Watchtowers work. Thought Spires and Watchtowers were treated as same?
    I also thought so - but checked the ?featured tab? first in market and saw no spires ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    How do you do that? By collecting early (using gems)
    I wait. Collect at 9am collect ar 9pm. Rinse repeat
    Last edited by podunkiana; 06-11-18 at 10:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I wait. Collect at 9am collect ar 7pm. Rinse repeat
    Aha, so cutting it short with gems then...! 😘😘😘

Farm Supplier
    WHAT is the quest we go on?? In the ship it says go on quest, but there is no new quest that shows.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    WHAT is the quest we go on?? In the ship it says go on quest, but there is no new quest that shows.
    Its looking for the 4 pieces of the map. I don't remember all the steps. One was trade at the exchange and another I think was the sparkling mine. That's all I can think of right now. That will check off that update requirement from the ship.
    Oh yea. Pigs was one.

Adding: Ok. I hope I'm right about this. Now I'm not so sure after reading Post 1.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-11-18 at 10:41 AM.