Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Weekend warrior on a Wednesday?

Fashion Designer
    I have noticed that the infinite energy timer works for me now (Android), without reboot. No more waiting for refills, but no more extended waiting time for recharges (10 minutes for cows or ponds, for example).

Can anyone rebooting or refilling report to see if it's all fixed?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I have noticed that the infinite energy timer works for me now (Android), without reboot. No more waiting for refills, but no more extended waiting time for recharges (10 minutes for cows or ponds, for example).

I am on iOS, and I don't need to force close the game for the 2nd step. But for the 3rd I still have the issue.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper

I am on Android. I was on max energy and the unlimited 10 mins timer did not start for me, so i rebooted aft a few seconds. How long did it take for your timer to change to the unlimited 10 mins count down mode?

Fashion Designer
    Question, in case there is (hopefully) a weekday warrior tomorrow. I've been saving up energy for the next event - hopefully a monster hunt and have about 700 energy. If there is a weekday warrior tomorrow and I do the 2 parts of unlimited energy, will I lose that 700 stored energy or have that 700 restored after each of the 10 minutes of unlimited energy? I thought I read posts before that stored energy is restored after each of the unlimited 10 minutes.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Question, in case there is (hopefully) a weekday warrior tomorrow. I've been saving up energy for the next event - hopefully a monster hunt and have about 700 energy. If there is a weekday warrior tomorrow and I do the 2 parts of unlimited energy, will I lose that 700 stored energy or have that 700 restored after each of the 10 minutes of unlimited energy? I thought I read posts before that stored energy is restored after each of the unlimited 10 minutes.
    no you won't. You may need to just force close to see your 700 stored energy again though once the timer runs out.

Fashion Designer
    Is anybody bothering with this? I am fairly stocked up on "quickie" items and not sure it's even worth the effort. Trivia: finishing a Rock Outcropping counts as a rubble/debris as well as itself.

Note to low-level players, though - even if you just harvest a ton of white flowers and corn you are getting xp and will probably level.

Is anybody bothering with this? I am fairly stocked up on "quickie" items and not sure it's even worth the effort. Trivia: finishing a Rock Outcropping counts as a rubble/debris as well as itself.

Note to low-level players, though - even if you just harvest a ton of white flowers and corn you are getting xp and will probably level.
    This one time I truly enjoyed it. I have been watching my crops wither and my animals go hungry for a week straight, because I wanted as many troll tokens as possible (fun fact, in the end I had 85 gold but 0 staff tokens, the wiz school’s gotta wait). So just being able to tidy up the board and fetch plain water was a pleasure.

Rhino Keeper
    It was a bad one for me. The game decided to reset twice at different intervals in the middle of collecting. Of course, not before and not after, everything went smoothly at those times. It had to be smack in the middle of it. What a waste of my time and effort.

Game resets a regular occurrence, but I can't predict when it happens. It always sucks when I complete the tasks and don't get to use the reward.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Rhino Keeper
    I came third in the Beastmaster challenge and had just placed the blue chest when the notification for the Weekday Warrior flashed up and the when I closed it the Blu chest had disappeared! No sign of it in my inventory. Why did this happen and can anyone tell me what would have been in that chest.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    I came third in the Beastmaster challenge and had just placed the blue chest when the notification for the Weekday Warrior flashed up and the when I closed it the Blu chest had disappeared! No sign of it in my inventory. Why did this happen and can anyone tell me what would have been in that chest.
    The blue chest is empty, you already got it's content. The Banner, Gold and Trade Tickets.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast